06

NAOMI POV

3.46 a.m

I wake up with my eyes blinked many times to adjust the lightning of the room. As I woke up, I was at the top of my own bed. My head still pounding out of pain. Trying to remember what happen during last night. All I remembered, I stands at the foyer's mansion, alone.

I try to contact YangYang, suprisingly I don't have his number. What the hell? Is something bad happen? I tried to remember anything as possible but it' not working. My head was pounding.

"Did I just did something wrong?" I ask myself.

____________________________________

Author's POV

YangYang just got home with his car keys hanged on his fingers. He has that sorry look carved on his face. Three men with big position standing in front of him, one of them questioned him.

"Have you send her home safely?" The man asked. YangYang just nod in response.

The Night Before

Naomi was standing in front of the door ,her jaw locked, controlling herself from the beauty interior of the mansion. Without her realize, YangYang swung a bat behind her head and she fell unconcious. Poor her, get hit.

YangYang checked the girl's pulse and it was slow, he ignores it. One silhoulette came out from the shadow while clapped his hands slowly.

"So, this is the girl, we target?" The man asked him. YangYang just shrugged.

"How many girls did I bring home?" YangYang asked him with annoyance in his voice.

"1?"

"And that's her if it's one" YangYang left the man and Naomi who still laying at her side on the cold floor. The man picked her up and gently placed her on a couch. Then, came another man but with his laptop around his arms.

"This gonna be fun" He said. He searched something by the dark web with his fingers typing faster, He immediately tapped the other man's shoulder to let him witnessed what he've found about Naomi. They signalized YangYang to come over and checked it out, YangYang eyes widened.

"We really do target the right person."

YangYang read the information.

"School bully, drink and smoke during high school. No friends. Get called as the Merciless Mike as she resembles her father's features. Divorced parents, Living alone, pretty much unharmed during this status. Yakuza Leader 3rd child, Maiko or known as Mike. Born in Toronto, raised at Nagoya for 7 years , raised at Osaka for 8 years. Now recently moved to South Korea for personal reasons."

"She's the Merciless Mike?" The man who own the laptop repeated his words with disbelief carved in his eyes.

"I thought the great hacker Merciless Mike was a guy, but this woman!" He said again.

The three of them stood their looking at the girl in disbelief. A phone call was made by YangYang to contact his Leader.

"Sir, we have the target. She's still unconcious right now."

"Who is she?"

A 5 seconds silence from YangYang and made his leader curious.

"The target is Merciless Mike"

"What?! Isn't it a guy?!" Voice of disbelief formed from his Leader's mouth. YangYang sighed and repeated his words even more clearer.

"She's the 3rd child of the famous Yakuza gang, she's a middle school and a high school bully, her job is hacking the dark webs. " A serious tone formed from YangYang

"It's seems like Merciless Mike is in the state now." The leader tone changed.

"Delete your number from her phone, bring her back to her place and I'll let other members try to bring her here in a proper way." The Leader commanded. Then, he end the phone call.

Flashback ended.

"We need to bring her here in a proper way, we can't kidnap her, that's classic" A guy who have a German Shepherd pup in his arms, caressing the pup gently.

"I'll bring here her" Another guy speaks.

"I'll talk with our Leader" All the guys in that one big room nods as that one guy leave to talk with their Leader.

I hope she'll be safe with us. She can't stay alone too long.