34

Kawagoe, Saitama.

The guesthouse was unexpectedly quiet and created sad atmosphere after Naomi left. She unfortunately discovered that they have to avoid her from meeting her brother nor her father.

NCT didn't mean no harm to her actually. They just want her to avoid ally and opponent situations.

NCT are already traumatised from ally/opponent situations. It happened with GOT7, that's why their previous old member left NCT, the reason why Yuta gave Naomi AWM. It reminded them Naomi has the same potential as their previous member. He was strong and powerful but he said that NCT betrayed him.

The history repeat itself with different person.

"So, what now?" Mark spoke up breaking the silence.

Johnny sitting across Mark spoke.

"We'll continue with our previous plan" Johnny said.

"Which previous plan? Her brother or-" Haechan got interrupted by Jaemin.

"We'll continue our plan to go elsewhere, Spain!" Jaemin said.

"But what about Naomi?" Jisung asked the members while everyone was on their phone.

"Let her be, as long as we didn't follow her to her own brother, it's dangerous." Taeil said.

"If you like her or want her to be with you, leave the room and get your ass in trouble. You know how dangerous out there for us, we can't walk like normal humans anymore, we've been recognize as predators, like other top mafias." Taeyong said while sipping  his black tea. Jisung lowered his head after Taeyong disrespect a person who has much higher title than himself and Jisung felt dissapointed for having this kind of leader lead the gang with no trust.

"You get that, Jisung?" Jisung lift his head up and nodded slowly.

In other hand, Rachel treating Jaehyun's wound , it's a deep cut but it kinda stings on his skin, they know that the dagger was poisonous which can destroy exposed skin.

"If you scratch your hand, I'll kill you." Rachel said after finished putting on the bandages.

"This cut can kill me slowly, perfectly than you." He said. Rachel pushed him.

Rachel was sad and felt betrayed, just like Naomi.

Naomi was put there, free and went elsewhere, meanwhile Rachel stuck with these 21 men who almost got her identity expose.

At first Naomi and Rachel met, she was really proud that she happy to be in the gang because she want a brother, she was too young back then. Now she realized, she got more than enough money, travelled almost all country, she can live on her own, like Naomi. She doesn't need these men. In addition, each of them never once trust each other. Teamwork needs trust.

But NCT didn't do that. They need 'blank' hardwork and money to stay alive.

Plus, they treat Rachel like a garbage. Instead of being a real member, they put her aside and make her become assistant in all unit. She never once told Naomi that Jungwoo, the guy that she like, treat her bad like an extra. She sat next to Jaehyun thinking why she need to love Jungwoo after he treated her like shit?

Let's say everyone hate each other in the gang, Taeyong is the real problem. Heartless leader.

Jisung once encountered serious knee injury and he forced him went to do Dream's big mission. He ran, jumped on high places and came back to the mansion limping.

They can't even say no to every each of his words, he just too… merciless.

"Looks like Merciless Mike deleted her website, every anon posted about it." Yangyang broke the silence. He's talking about Naomi deleting her hacking website.

"Sounds like she quitting the criminal life." Johnny said, sounds like he doesn't even give a fuck about it.

3 men who like her, Yuta ,Hendery and Jeno stay silent since the beginning regret about their lives staying in. They're permanent members, just like the others. They can't leave suddenly, Taeyong might track them down.

Rachel, she's not permanent and she just an assistant, she thought. Hearing Naomi quit her criminal life, she wanted to do that so bad. Taeyong might not track her down just like what he did to Naomi. She can be free.

At this point, all of the anonymous user don't know how to deal with Merciless Mike deactivation, their main source dissappear through thin air.

"Wait." Yangyang quiet them down. He quickly ran to his room.

"What is wrong with this kid?" Johnny furrowed his eyebrows. YangYang came back with projector and cables in his arms.

He connected everything while other member just watch him with no clue.

"Hey what are y-" Haechan got interrupt.

"Shhh, quiet. I need to focus." YangYang turned on the projector and then he plopped on his seat. He ran here and there like a literall chaos before and now he looked calm as fuck.

"You need to check this out." He turned on his laptop and clicked to the dark web, there numerous of anonymous feeds about information leaked and more. YangYang scrolled down and stopped.

"Who the fuck is this anon897?" He pointed to the displayed projector screen. Everyone  lean forward, squinted their eyes and some even muttered "what the fuck".

Asian Dragon is not alone, he has numerous friends beside him. He's an ally, a member of NCT, top 5 mafia gang.

Asian Dragon is a drug dealer, member of NCT, all-rounder shithead.

NCT ranked no. 1 in hostage's hell, weapon marketing and all time traveller.

Top 5 in world mafia and most wanted mafia.

Logged in to this Dark Web just to leaked about NCT which consist of 21 members, the whole Earth is their territory, and USED to work with Merciless Mike. NCT established by Moon Generation, NCT lead by Lee Taeyong, Two Co-boss named Johnny Seo and Moon Taeil. And most wanted human being, Mark Lee a.k.a Asian Dragon.

"Who the hell is this user, step aside kid." Lucas pushed YangYang and made his way to click the laptop about the anon. Unfortunately, the user already delete their account, but the information is leaking everywhere.

"Great, now the whole world is hunting us down." Mark dissapointed and punched the  the floor as soon as he sat down. Rachel, felt doom. Her world destroyed. She knew this thing gonna happen.

"Pack your stuff and get ready to take off to Spain in any minute." Taeyong ordered them.

While the rest keep processing who the hell is this anon for the whole minute

Another version of Merciless Mike?

a/n: ayo wassup resonance released yesterday! next week i'll be releasing another chapter around 3k words? idk..but this book is about to end!!

that's lucas btw