Epilogue(Alternative ver.)

4 YEARS LATER

After the incident that happened in Osaka 3 years ago, everything went back to normal. Naoyuki died during the the incident and Vehora's intention instantly turned into ash.

Everybody living their own life

as a human again.

Everyone finally live off their goals after all the huge mess they've made for years. The boulder they carried finally lifted off.

Taeyong, Taeil and Johnny agreed to disband NCT for everyone's good. After all the bloodshed they have been through, they have finally pass the bloody rough sea.

Everyone part ways few days after Naomi came back with a prosthetic hand. After all the bloodshed of the underground Vehora battle with Dooshik and Naoyuki's minion, everyone came back to their homeland safely. Some almost experience a near fatal injury and that was Yuta.

Winwin and Chenle decided to open a company in China. During the 4 years progress, this duo become the most richest among their former members.

Jungwoo and Rachel, unexpectedly got married and had a child together, living a quiet life at a countryside. They even own a big farm. Before both of them got married, Jaehyun confessed to Rachel that he liked her for many years. Jaehyun unexpectedly felt relieved after saying that in front of Rachel before she fell into another man's arms for the rest of his life.

Taeyong, Taeil and Johnny seem to be inseparable. The trio also open a company with some of the members being their executive, the 00' liners. Haechan keep whining about how hard it is to run a company with a same faces beside him and Johnny keep hitting him with rolled newspaper.

Kun decided to become a right-hand man under some random rich man. He's an assassin during the night, his boss is something else but he really enjoy his life.

Ten open up a restaurant somewhere in United States. It's a big hit with a good review, he even become friends with some celebrities.

Jisung finally continue his studies in public university, he only get in touch with Chenle and often visit him during summer. His goals is to graduate, find a good job and live a quiet life.

99' liners, Yuta and Naomi flew to Japan and open up a night club at Roppongi. The club grand opening was successful and even came out on the news because everyone was attracted to the owner's faces.

And one more thing,

Mark and Naomi work as a duo. Both of them never told the other members to avoid them interfere again. They still linked to Japan's Eye to provide information of Japanese yakuza and other criminals to reach their main target. After all the Vehora incident, Naomi decided to investigate her late brother activities from his ally, executives and former gang members.

Naomi changed her name into Naomi Solovyova and living a great life, claimed the Solovyov assets and she work as a bartender again-but in her own nightclub. During her day off, she'd be investigate with Mark. What about Yuta? He's still in a relationship with Naomi for good 4 years, he will be proposing her during her birthday in the nightclub.

There's no more empty pages left when the book closed. Only epilogue and a credit, it could be the point of view from a person. The world still spinning with crime rate going up, criminals doing their jobs like everyone does.

Human. They're like an empty canvas. Somehow easy to break and paint on it, but it will be hard to erase the damage. One who desired to become a villain will be painted in black and red, holes and damage everywhere, none can be fixed. The paint and holes by the one who influenced them will never fade, it stucks like a trauma. Leaving or ghost them somehow can rip the person more deeper. Just like NCT, painted in black and red, damage everywhere, because they still have an intention, an evil goal they haven't achieve. Who knows? Will they ever united again to find what they want?

It'd be a new beginning to find out more.

THE END.

i'm back only to publish alt. ver of previous epilogue. This one rotting in my draft for idk how long. I do think previous epilogue was mehh(because is wrote them at 2021)chapter 1-20+ idk, my grammar was awful bcs yknow covid i suddenly forgot how to write but heyy eng. is not my first.

i'm so happy that this book receive good number of reads and votes ILY guys. I will be focusing on writing anime fanfictions AND kpop too..i've been in a long hiatus so why not try again? tbh writing this book burning me out back in 2021 bcs of the members, time and place, items and much more stuff to learn. I also realized some of my mistakes in the members role i was like 'seducer what the hell' and also my grammar but i was too lazy to edit this book bcs 40+ chapters hello?

ANYWAYS, thank you guys for supporting me this far and i hope you have a great day after reading Men Made. Nakamura Aika peace out.