15. madelynn

- trigger warning - this chapter talks about death (cancer specifically) so i just wanted to warn you all<3

- trigger warning -
this chapter talks about death (cancer specifically) so i just wanted to warn you all<3

"It took some fucking guts to come here" I start, tossing my bag onto his desk chair and running both hands through my hair. "I hope you know that"

Ashton looks completely unbothered, well it's either that or he knows and just doesn't care, as he leans back on his arms from his seat on the edge of the bed. He tilts his head to the side and cocks an eyebrow, as if to say 'okay, and?' and I can't help but feel a little intimidated at his bluntness.

I've been pondering over the idea of coming to his house and apologising for my recent attitude for quite a while, if I wasn't such a stubborn whore I would of just called him when I'd calmed down like he'd asked but I really can't do such a thing, such typical taurus behaviour from me, I know. I had to physically force myself out of the front door and into my car otherwise I would of just waited a bit longer and then texted him as normal or just completely ghosted him, it could of gone too ways. Perhaps I know that his dick game is just too good, well I refuse to believe it's any other reason anyway.

"Okay" I breathe out. I feel like such an idiot, he's giving me nothing back and practically looking through me and it causes me to fiddle with the drawstring of my sweatpants nervously. "I know I was a bitch before-"

"- it's taken you two weeks to figure it out?" he chimes in, his eyes pierce through me as if he can see into my brain and know exactly what I'm thinking and the thought makes me squirm uncomfortably.

"Yep" I smirk, I'm not going to stand here and grovel, his dick isn't fucking magic.

Ashton nods slowly as if he's processing everything. "This is a great apology" he deanpans sarcastically.

"Okay, fine" I sigh loudly. "I'm sorry I acted like such a bitch, I was having a bad day and I took it out on you which I know I shouldn't of done and I realise now that it wasn't fair for me to do that"

"And why was you having a bad day?"

"That doesn't need to be included in my apology-"

"- I think it would help me understand your anger better-"

"- I disagree"

My eyes begin filling up with fresh tears without my permission as I attempt to blink them away as quickly as possible so the smirking boy in front of me doesn't catch on. I don't even know why I'm crying, I thought I'd pushed all possible emotions to the back of my brain and locked them away in a tight box labelled 'feelings'. I don't like to feel, when you start to feel it always makes things complicated. Don't get me wrong, I can show emotions but to me there's a difference between showing emotion and feeling. Right now, I'm tetering over the edge and I don't like it.

"Well anyway, I just wanted you to know I'm sorry so I can guess you can call me now when you've decided if you wanna forgive me or not-"

"- you wanna go for a drive?"