2. madelynn

Frankie's is packed

Frankie's is packed.

It's no surprise really, since it is Friday night, however the student evening has dragged in majority of CSU as I notice at least half of my class either perched at the bar or socialising with friends. A couple of girls I usually sit next to in Mrs Sultan's lectures notice me entering and send me a sweet wave, I return with a polite smile as I literally drag Kendall through the door.

She took our pre-drinks way too seriously and I believe the exact number of shots she hastily tipped back was eleven. As much as I hate being her babysitter on nights out, she's still my favourite drinking partner. As soon as she's had a few drinks, she gets increasingly louder and shriller until she's not speaking to you but instead shouting at you. Also, you wouldn't want to cross her, drunk or sober, but she's worse when she's had alcohol, her tolerance for people's bullshit drops drastically and too many times I've had to drag her out of bars and push her into an Uber so she doesn't start throwing hands.

Amity's slightly better, since she's a pre-med student she knows her tolerance for alcohol and acts as more of a support system for myself and Kendall when we like to really let loose. Amity's a sweet drunk and your'll most likely find her in the girls' bathroom making friends and complimenting all of their outfits. One time, as Kendall was starting on a girl for spilling her drink on her brand new dress, Amity was sharing hair tips with the girls' best friend on how to lower her chances of getting split ends.

My tight pale pink dress clings to my body like a second skin as I strut up to the bar, the bartender - Harry - runs his eyes up and down my body hungrily as a smirk pulls at my glossy lips. Harry Turner and I have a slight history some may say, we used to be friends with benefits back home in Calabasas and still occasionally enjoy a steamy 'study date' every now and then. Tonight is looking like one of those nights as his eyes stay planted firmly on my chest when I take a seat on one of the bar stools, I place my elbow on the surface and rest my chin in the palm of my hand, looking up at him through my long lashes.

"When you've stopped checking me out, I'd like a vodka cranberry"

His eyes snap back up to meet my own as his own smirk reaches his lips. Harry's attractive to say the least, an all american looking guy with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He's not necessarily my type but I can appreciate his good looks and I can definitely appreciate his big dick.

"I get off at two tonight" he states as he pours my drink.

I hear Kendall laugh loudly from somewhere down the bar as I imagine she's already got her claws into Cameron. "That's nice for you" I reply coyly once he slides my drink across the bar between us.

Harry leans his forearms on the granite surface and moves closer so our noses are merely brushing together, I can already smell the vodka on his breath as I imagine he's got his favourite vodka soda stashed around here somewhere.