5. ashton

Friday's have always been my favourite day of the week; the minimal coursework, pre's with the boys, and then spending the night either getting smashed at pool by Carson at Frankie's or pulling an absolute ten back at our place and sneaking her ba...

Friday's have always been my favourite day of the week; the minimal coursework, pre's with the boys, and then spending the night either getting smashed at pool by Carson at Frankie's or pulling an absolute ten back at our place and sneaking her back to my room whilst my roommates drink our house dry. I just finished my last class of the day with Mr Rodriguez and I swear I could of had a fucking orgasm when he declared the class was finally dismissed after an agonising hour and twenty minutes. Whilst most of my time was spent with me staring into fuck all, drooling over the new hot exchange student and drawing fucking spirals in my notebook like a child, I can't help but feel relieved once I step out of the lecture hall and into the bustling hallway, all the while knowing I learnt absolutely fucking nothing in that time.

The rest of the guys don't have any afternoon classes on a Friday, lucky fuckers, and are probably either drunk already or sprawled out on the couch playing fuck knows what round of Fifa. To be fair, they're probably only playing Fifa without me because they know I'll smoke all of their asses, me and my sister play it at home all the time and I've become so fucking good that Carson actually refuses to play with me.

I quicken my pace as I make it off campus and into the suburban streets decorated with rows of houses that belong to many college students like myself who didn't want to bum it in a stuffy dorm but instead actually wanted some fucking freedom. It wasn't hard finding the home I currently reside in, a bunch of seniors used to live here before us and one of them knew Micah. As soon as Micah told him that he was looking for a place, the guy practically signed the papers for him and plucked all of us from thin air and threw us together.

Coming from Manhattan meant that I didn't know a fucking soul when I arrived on Californian soil, it was a pure stroke of luck that the guy used to be on the swim team and saw me speaking with coach, he asked if I had a place to stay yet and after a brief conversation I was on my way to the home we now call 'The Pussy Palace', Carson's idea not mine. It's a fucking sick house though, with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a small pool, it's the perfect party crib and the reason why most Friday nights I can count on my friends to have half of CSU round.

"What's up, fuckers!" I call out as I enter our home, shutting the front door behind me and slipping my back pack from my sore shoulders, hearing it land with a soft thud on the floor.

"In here"

Following the sound of Carson's Australian twang, I find them all sprawled out on the couch, The Hangover playing quietly on the TV and beers clutched in their grips. However, the amount of empty bottles that litter the coffee table tell me that these definitely aren't their firsts.

"How was class?" Micah asks as I round the couch, taking a seat on the end.

I shrug. "Same shit"

My iPhone vibrates in my sweatpant pocket and I pull it out, looking at the notification currently lighting up my screen, it takes me a few moments before I actually realise what it is and my eyes widen as I unlock my phone and allow it to take me to my Instagram page.