7. ashton

"So let me get this straight" Carson muses, placing his coffee mug on the wooden surface between us

"So let me get this straight" Carson muses, placing his coffee mug on the wooden surface between us. "You fucked her for like two hours, left, then brought her back and fucked her again, she ended up staying the night and then left at like seven in the morning?"

It's Monday morning, the first Monday after the party and myself, Carson and Kingsley are in Joel's, the local coffee shop on campus. I usually come here to either cram in last minute college work with a continuous supply of caffeine, or to chat up the cute waitress. Since Micah has a class until eleven and our classes are already done for the day, we decided to grab a coffee and a bite to eat whilst we wait for Micah to finish.

The boys haven't got off my fucking dick since Saturday morning when they found Madelynn's white lacy bra on my bedroom floor, demanding to know every detail about what went down between us on Friday night. All weekend I hadn't let anything slip about mine and Maddy's night, choosing to avoid their questions and dirty remarks.

Lifting the large green mug to my lips, I smirk and nod as the two boys raise their eyebrows. Kingsley whistles lowly before taking a bite from his panini, whilst Carson simply stares at me completely dumbfounded.

"What?" I chuckle, sinking lower into the plush wooden chair.

Carson looks down at his sandwich for a beat, rolling his tongue over his front teeth in contemplation before turning back to me with a frown.

"Madelynn Wells?" he questions again. "You fucked Madelynn Wells multiple times and got her to stay the night?" he shakes his head in disbelief. "I call bullshit"

Kingsley grins at the exchange. "Nah I believe it" he shrugs, swallowing his food before turning his attention to me. "Maddy's quite a headstrong girl, and it doesn't surprise me that she stayed the night either, you're not her first college hookup, dude"

Carson turns to him with a frown. "How do you know that?"

The St. Lucian boy shrugs in response. "Kendall told me, she's been fucking that bartender from Frankie's"

I chuckle. "That Harry kid?"

Kingsley nods, taking another bite from his panini whilst Carson smirks. "You jealous, bro?"

Picking up my mug, I shoot Carson a flat expression. "Fuck off"

He only laughs in response, the kind of taunting laugh that usually means he doesn't believe a fucking word you just said. I'm not jealous, I've only fucked the girl twice, she can do whatever she wants and sleep with whoever she wants, it really doesn't bother me. Although I'm not sure what she sees in Harry Turner, he's probably the most average looking dude on campus, he does have money though, and a lot of it, so I guess all rich people unite in some sort of weird rich people cult or some shit.

She's a good lay though, the way her pussy clenched around me was some next level shit and I actually had to stop more then once so I didn't bust a nut too soon. Her body too, fuck her body is amazing. It's so attractive to me when a girl takes care of herself and her body, it's clear that Maddy goes to the gym regularly and that shit is such a fucking turn on for me.