Epilogue

| History Class |

"On the dynasty Min around the 12th century, a tyrant called Min-Ki occupied the throne on what is now South Korea."

Pepper looked at the teacher completely immersed in the lesson as she loved history... but she seemed to be only one interested as the other five kids in the classroom were on their phones.

The teacher rolled her eyes and decided to explain only to Pepper as it was not worth trying to get the other rebel teenagers to pay attention.

"Min-Ki was overthrown by his own twin brother; he was named Min Yoongi but when he started his reign, he went by Min Agust." Pepper's eyes widened as she thought about Suga from BTS.

Maybe they are related? Or maybe not...

"After he was overthrown, Min Agust decided to write every historic event on his point of view."

Pepper gasped. "Wait! He did?!" The teacher nodded smiling. "Oh, God! I want to read the book! Or what he had to say... I don't know." 

The teacher chuckled. "We are going to read it in the class, and then ALL of you will have your final exam about it."

Finally, some of the teenagers on their phones looked up. 

"Why? Is there a movie about it?"

The teacher sighed tiredly. "No! There is not a movie about it. You'll have to read it." 

The teacher passed a copy of the book to all of them. Pepper eyed the document excitedly as she loved reading about the points of view of people about historic events. History, in general, felt bland as historians just wrote everything plainly, they did not put many emotions into it.

"Why is this king so important?" One asked. "Kings being overthrown is not an uncommon thing throughout history."

"Well," the teacher said right away. "King Agust was able to turn around the entire country. The economy was decaying and the people lived in fear until he arrived. He brought a sense of hope and relief to everyone."

Pepper clapped her hands in tiny as she received the book. As the teacher continued to fight with her students, Pepper decided to go ahead and read the first paragraph at the end of the story. It was not going to be a spoiler as her teacher had already told what happened. 

"Everything felt like a dream as the crown was placed over my head. The people cheered loudly as I stood as their new king.

My mother was there watching me proudly. Everything was worth it because I got to see a rare sight in front of me. Everyone was smiling... they were able to express their thoughts and roam around all over as I decided to stop those restrictions. The curfew was long gone.

Many people died because of the rebellion, but I am going to make sure their lives were not given in vain. 

I am Min Agust, and... I'm a KING."

===================

A/N- Bitch I'm crying. It's been 8 months since I started this book. At first, I was not sure how I wanted things to happen, but I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

I would like to clarify that I'm aware the Min dynasty did not happen in the 12th century and all that, but this is Wattpad, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT LMAO.

Thank you so much for reading until the end!!! T.T ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

I love you all! Hope to see you in another book💜