Chapter 4

| Where to start? |

"So... where to start?" Jungkook asks with a shine in his eyes that only shows up when he is decided to do something.

"I think... it would be a good idea to go with Jaehwa..." I say more to myself but loud enough for them to hear me.

"Go see...?" Jungkook starts nervously.

"Jaehwa..." Jin finishes Jungkook's sentence. I nod.

"Follow me," I say before I get out of Jin's house.

We were in Jin's house a while because the street is full of people now. I feel more confident as we mix with the crowd. There's a lot of people shouting their prices and products, many people are trying to talk over the sellers to purchase something. Some kids play happily with their friends close to their mothers, no kids are playing by themselves anymore. Everyone must be scared of seeing another murder at curfew time, I don't blame them.

I look around looking for any guard but I don't find anything. I don't understand why there were a lot of them a couple of days ago and now there's none of them, I'm confused.

I walk to the house where Jaehwa usually is when he's in town. I knock on the door hoping he's home. We are far away from the noise of the market's street, in this part of the town, everything is quiet all day.

We wait a couple of minutes before Jaehwa opens the door, as soon as he sees me, he pulls me into the house by my shirt.

"I'm not alone" I manage to say as he pulls me in.

"What?" He turns to look outside finding Jin and Jungkook shocked. "Oh, come in," he says warmly to them.

Jin and Jungkook bow before they go in. Jaehwa looks at the floor lost in thoughts, Jin and Jungkook stay next to me not knowing what to do.

"You need to leave the capital," Jaehwa says to himself.

He's already making an entire time, I feel stupid for not helping.

"Is there any town full of rebels?" I ask.

"Many of them... but go there wouldn't be a good idea"

"That's the first place he'll look for me," I say facepalming.

"Yes, you need a place where no one would think you are..."

"I know of a town far away, we could go there!" Jungkook says grinning.

"And where is that young man?" Jaewha questions the maknae.

"It's half a day walking away from here, the people in the town are used to strange people. It's not an important place, I'm sure the king won't look there for Agust"

Jaehwa takes a couple of minutes before talking again.

"I like the idea, you guys could go there to make a plan safely," He says, I gulp nervously.

It is happening. 

"Agust" Jaehwa comes to me. "This is a crucial moment... if you succeed, you'll be in the history forever" My heart skips a beat at his words.

***

It's evening by the time we get to the town, it's a very rural town. The noise from the capital I'm used to is long gone. Many people sit outside of their houses to take the sun, they look like they don't have many worries.

This is crazy, I have never been in a place this calmed. The people turn to look at us a couple of seconds before turning around indifferent. I'm not sure if there's curfew here.