Chapter 7

| Alley of the death | 

"We need to plan a real attack," I say laughing.

"Yep..." Seoyeon trailed off.

"Why are all those people standing outside?" Jinyoung asks looking outside.

"They are all rebels," Seoyeon says proudly.

"How is this reunion not illegal?" Jackson asks confused.

"You see... they are just talking to each other in a friendly way... nothing else," Taehyung explains smirking.

Jungkook chuckles. "Smart," 

I turn around to calculate how many people are outside... about thirty people are out there from all ages.

"Wait!" I suddenly exclaim.

Multiple guards come to the alley with weapons... they seem ready to attack.

"What's going on?!" Jungkook asks freaking out.

"I-I have no idea," Jin answers.

We all get out of the house to know what's going on, I make sure to not look up so they won't see my face.

"Why are all of you here?" One guard asks.

"We are just here," A man answers calmly.

"Yeah, we were not born yesterday," One guard answered answers angrily.

What...?

One guard points his gun to the man that talked before, he pulls the trigger without thinking twice.

My eyes widen as I watch the man's body fall on the floor.

"We are going to kill all of you until someone talks!" They scream.

We all look at each other... there's no way out of here, many guards are already blocking every possible exit.

"I'd rather die than speak!" An old lady screams.

"Whatever you say," A guard says, seconds later, her body falls on the ground... lifeless.

I can feel my blood boil inside me.

I won't stand here and just watch everyone die.

I look around slowly to not make it too obvious. I start to count how many guards are here. I know there are more all around the alley but I can start with them.

I don't know how to act just yet, I need a couple of minutes to think.

All of them have weapons, a thing we desperately need to defend ourselves right now.

The closer guard to me is a couple of feet away, it wouldn't give me time to run to him before someone shots me.

This is difficult.

I turn to look at Jin and Jungkook; we all are thinking the same thing.

We need to take their weapons somehow.

Another shot is heard in the air, the people here are starting to panic... I don't blame them.

"What's going on in there?" I hear someone ask from afar.

"Don't go there!" I hear someone else.

This is being too obvious... soon the entire town will know what's going on.

Someone walks closer to a guard from behind, someone that is not in the alley. He breaks the guard's neck.

I hear Jingyoung gasp.