Chapter 11

| Rebels |

Everyone looked at me astonished. Most of their eyes were analyzing my scar crossing my eye.

Many questions started to appear in my head. I want to ask but I don't know if this is the time.

"So... it's true." Someone trailed off.

I looked at everyone questioning.

"Y-you are Min Yoongi... right?" A man about Jungkook's age asked me as he walked forward.

"Yes."

Their eyes moved from me to... Jin.

"Wait!" 

Jin's eyes widened. "Hold on! I'm a rebel as well!" He whined.

"He has helped me as an infiltrated in the palace," I quickly explain.

Everyone relaxes at that. They don't seem so stressed anymore.

"What happened?" The same man that talked before asked.

"What do you mean?" Seoyeon asks confused.

"We always believed you were dead..." An old man said. "But we knew it could be possible for you to be alive..."

I took a deep breath. "Jaehwa rescued me that night... he took me away from the palace..."

"So... you grew up just like... all of us?"

"Yes." I smile softly.

All of the rebels look at each other multiple times.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo, the leader of the rebels... but not anymore." He grinned as he looked at me.

I blink multiple times confused. "What do you mean?"

"You are the one who should lead us. My job is over and I'm ready to follow your orders."

Everyone agreed with Eunwoo right away...

They are ready to follow me.

"Wait... I have an important question," Jin said as he walked forward. "How did you know about Min-Ki's twin? All the information and proves were destroyed when Agust left the palace."

Eunwoo tilted his head. "August?"

I chuckled. "That's the name I got from my adoptive mother."

Their eyes widened as they nodded when they understood.

"My father was a royal guard before he was murdered," Eunwoo said upset. He took a deep breath. "He had been working in the palace enough time to see the Queen pregnant and see the princes be born. He knew they were twins... that's why he was murdered along with many other people."

Jin blinked multiple times as the information sunk in.

It made my blood boil to just think about that... the tyrant had killed innocent people just for that?

"I'm ready to end his tyranny," I said coldly.

Everyone seemed happy with my words... that's why they are here for after all, right?

"Do you have a plan?" Eunwoo asked.

I shrugged. "Not yet... I don't know enough to make one."

Eunwoo facepalmed himself. "Of course, you just arrived." He chuckled. "Follow me. I'll show you around."

As we followed Eunwoo, I looked around.

They are many houses storing munition, weapons, and food.