I'm a KING

| Prologue |

Agust walked inside the market wearing a rice hat to cover part of his face; he looked around for a couple of seconds before walking farther in trying to find any royal guards. When he couldn't find any he relaxed and started to make his way in.

Everyone who would see him for the first time would think he's a thief for the way he's dressing right now but no one feared him nor distrusted him. Everyone in the town knew him since he was about ten years old.

He was especially easy to recognize because of the vertical scar crossing over his right eye; it was something no one else had in the entire town. People would say it was his special characteristic as they usually described him as 'the one with the big scar'. August was not bothered about it, he had accepted his fate since the moment he got the deep cut that would soon turn into a scar.

August walked directly to where his adoptive mother was. She would always be at the same spot, at the same time every day in the local market.

"Hello, mother." August greeted with a smile.

"Hello son!" she greeted him cheerfully as always.

August took a little bag out of his pocket and gave it to his mother. Her eyes widened when she looked inside.

"Where did you get all this money!?" she exclaimed surprised.

"The neighbor town needed rice hats as the harvest season is about to start. The local producers had run out of them by the time I got there."

"Do they need more?" His mother asked in a hopeful tone.

He chuckled. "They do, I came here for more."

After his mother gave him a good amount of rice hats, August made his way back to the neighboring town that was less than a mile away. On his way there he saw royal guards in front of a house's front door.

"Sir, if your daughter doesn't go to the palace to serve His Majesty in the next week, there will be consequences," the guard said to an old man with an authoritative voice and a smirk on his face.

The old man was covering his daughter with his body in a protective manner; his daughter was shaking a little bit as the royal guard was still standing in front of them.

August's heart raced and his face started to turn red for the anger. The king was becoming a tyrant faster than anyone thought. The king would do anything to get what he wanted when he wanted. Nothing mattered to him as he was the most powerful man in the kingdom.

August's grip on the rice hats tightened and his teeth gritted; he walked away pushing his anger aside. There was nothing he could to stop the king's tyranny...

For now.

==============

==============

A/N- Welcome to my new Agust D fanfic!!! I had the idea for this story as I was watching Daechwita.

I hope you all like it. My goal for this story is for it to be EPIC.

⚠️This story contains too much swag⚠️

Next chapter coming on 5/25/2020. Until then😘

Thoughts in the story?