Chapter 13

Harry, Bucky, and Bruce entered the medbay cutting mine and Dad's conversation short. Bruce had an ice pack in hand and Harry came over and hugged me tightly, glad that I was back at the tower. He didn't know that I was going right back to the compund after though.

I pulled out of the hug, Bruce and Bucky looked at me confused, and then Harry noticed the suit I was wearing- which was a bit ripped up and very dirty at the moment.

"There was a robbery, I went to stop it, was shot up to space, nearly killed, dad saved me, we came back he and Fury found out I'm Spider-Man, Dad and Pops got into a fight about my name and pronouns again, Pops punched dad and knocked him unconsious and that's when I called you once I yelled at Pops to leave." I explained putting it short. The explaination only earned more confused looks and then the three looking at Dad's newly bruised face.

"You're Spider-Man?" Bruce asked breaking the moments of shocked silence.

"Your Pops punched your Dad just because your Dad used your correct name and pronouns?" Harry cut in.

"Steve's still being an ass?" Bucky asked with clenched fists.

"Yes, sort of, and eh." I responded.

Bruce handed Dad the ice pack to which Dad placed it against his pained face. Dad then stood up and walked over to Harry. "It's great to meet you Harry." He said as he shook my boyfriend's hand.

"Great to meet you too sir, though I wish it was under different circumstances." Harry replied to my Dad.

"Me too." Dad replied then turned to Bucky and Bruce, "Thanks for taking care of Peter." Dad spoke, he never thanked any of the team, let alone Bucky so it was genuine.

Bucky smiled and nodded in response. Then Dad went back over to me. "Look, I'll come by the compound tomorrow, just let me talk to your Pops alright?"

I didn't say anything but nodded. There was silence for a few moments before Uncle Bucky spoke up, "You ready to go kid?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." I replied. Bruce, Harry and Bucky then left the room leaving me and my Dad.

I gave Dad a sorry look, "I'm sorry..." I said through a shaky voice. I felt myself beggining to cry again.

"Hey no, you don't apologize okay? None of this is your fault." He said sternly, "We'll figure this out, we always do." He then set down his ice pack and walked towards me. He pulled me into a tight hug.

I rested my head into his shoulder, "I don't wanna go..." I cried softly. The soft cry only made him hug me tighter. "You'll be back here soon. I promise." Dad whispered as we still held the tight hug.

He then pulled out of the hug and as did I, his and my face both wet with tears. I took another look at his bruise with a worried expression. Dad quickly picked up on it. "I'll be alright." he assured, "Now get outta here, I hear tonights game night at the compound!"

I laughed a little, "I'll see you tomorrow dad, love you."

He smirked, "I love you too spider-ling."

I then exited the room to see Harry leaning against the wall in the hallway. I gave him a sorry look, "I have to go back to the compound." I explained.

"Yeah... I assumed so, I miss you." Harry responded.

I pulled him into a hug, "I miss you too." I whispered.

Much to my dismise I pulled away knowing Bucky and Bruce were still waiting for me in the car. "I should probably get out there." I said.

He wiped his face with his hand, "Ya ya, I'll uh- See you later." He then walked down the hall, opposite of the direction I was going.

"Harry." I muttered as he walked off, I saw the saddness and slight anger in his eyes before he turned away. I sighed but then proceded to the elevator to go up to the back parking lot.

Sorry this was so short! I'm trying to get updates how fairly quickly for you guys!