Chapter 24

BOO! here's an update that's out on time!

Peter~

I open my eyes and immediatley regret it as I'm met with an unneccary bright light. It takes a few minutes to adjust but once I do I don't exactly know where I am. The walls are colored blue with tan wood taking up the bottom half of the walls. I'm met with the very strong scent of chemicals and that's when I realize; I'm at a hospital.

"Peter, are you alright?" I hear a famililar voice to the left side of me and turn to see Loki, but in a different form, one I haven't seen yet. They're wearing a white T-Shirt with a green blazer and black tie along with black tights. Their hair is short, about down to the middle of their neck. They still have their usual combat boots on with the gold horned headband though. I even notice a little bit of eyeliner.

"That's new." I laugh nervously, admiring their new look.

They smile, "I started to feel more nonbinary and wanting to be androgonys presenting, I hope you don't mind the form." Loki says and looks at their feet near the end of the sentence.

"I love it." I declare and they look back up at me with a smile across their face and cheeks a flush pink.

"Thank you, Peter." They say nervously and then change the subject, "But you didn't answer my question."

I then remember what happened that likely is the reason I'm here. I remember the fire and going back to save that little girl before everything started going black. I thought I was going to die. Honestly though, I feel fine, nothing hurts. "I feel great." I tell them.

"That's good." Loki says and places their hand next to mine, but not exactly on it. I feel my hand tingle earning for their hand to be holding mine. I figure it's just something normal and put it off, even though I know deep down it's not a normal thing that everyone feels for just anyone. "I called your dads, they should be here soon." They state breaking teh moment of awkward silence.

Out of urge, and instinct I guess, I wrap Loki's hand in mine, "Thank you." I say looking at our hands that are now entangled in each other and then look at them who seems shocked by the sudden movement.

"Peter I-" Loki begins but stops when they see their brother in the doorway. They take their hand out of mine and place it in their lap along with the other. "Thor, hi."

"Hello Loki, Stark told me you two were in a fire, are you alright?" Thor speeks worryingly to Loki, walking closer to the two of us.

Loki looked to the floor, they seem to be dissapointed but I don't know why. "Yeah Thor, we're alright." Loki tells their brother. Thor walks closer to Loki and picks them up from the chair and brings them into a giant bear hug.

"Put me down you fool!" Loki yells and Thor carefully puts them down. Loki glares at Thor who takes it as his que to leave and he does, leaving Loki and I alone in the room again.

Silence fills the room as Loki sits back down. We don't continue our conversation, we just sit here, neither of us knowing what to say to the other.

Five minutes go by and Dad and Pops both arrive and walk in, Pops more worried than Dad is. Loki looks to the floor again and gets up from the chair before moving to the far corner of the room. Dad sits where Loki just was and Pops choses to stand next to the end of the bed. Silence still, until Pops speaks up.

"Paige what were you thinking, not only did you not tell either of us that you were leaving but you left with Loki? Seriously!" He begins to yell.

I see Loki push themself away from the wall a little and an angery look on his face in the corner of my eye. "His name's Peter smerita." They hiss, "And for your information he just wanted to make sure Harry's father was doing alright, I offered to bring him, I didn't kidnap him or anything."

"Oh zip it you have no part in this conversation." Pops tells Loki.

"Pops!" I yell.

Then I see Natasha at the door, she looks annoyed. "Really? Peter gets caught in a fire and you still find things to yell about?" She says with a facepalm, "Alright everyone out and let me talk to Peter."

"Natasha, he's my son let me-" Dad cuts in.

"Out I said!"

And at that everyone left, Loki being the last to leave. Loki closes the door behind them and a part of me wishes they didn't leave. Natasha sits in the chair next to my bed and messes with my hair like she always does. "How you holding up kid?"

I look at my hands in my lap and fiddle with my thumbs a bit, "I've been better" I admit. I don't know why Pops always has to yell like he does. He had no reason to be that way to Loki, he knows he's changed. But I suppose he's been like this ever since I came out.. so it's my own fault in a way.

"Look, I can talk to Steve again if you want." She says trying to comfort me.

"No, it's fine..." I say, my voice deflated, I then choose to change the subject. "Hey, can I tell you something? Something no one can know, esspecially my dads."

She's hesitant for a moment, probably trying to think about what secret I could possibly want to tell her but then she nods, "Of course Peter, anything."

I take a deep breathe, "I just... I'm not sure on this alright? And I don't even know it it could absolutley nothing and I'm making a big deal of it, not to mention everything that's happened lately and it's like I'm already moving on so I feel bad for even thinking about it but I... I think I like Loki." I finally admit, admit to her and finally to myself.

A/N hey all! If you're interested in the spiderfrost ship I'm in the process of writing a fic centered around them, called "Two Stars in a Night Sky" so if you're interested go check it out! Parts 1-3 are out right now!