2- Girl friend 💨

Ch~2☆

Surprisingly there are more than one hundred fifty thousand members on that page

I felt sorry for him when I underestimated his page before.

Hoseok, our celebrity with thousands of followers.
He likes to imagine himself as thehottest guy who has a nice appearance like HWANG INYEOP , Korean popular actor.

People like him because of his trendy hairstyle and outfit.
He is always the talk of the town on cute boys websites because he looked like one of the casts in an on-going boys love series.

Then there's Jimin or 'Mario'. In addition to helping his mother sell gold during holidays, he has a possessive girlfriend and they started dating since grade ten.

Now, they are undergoing a long distance relationship because they are in different universities.

Ten minutes had passed...Everyone is busy with their own businesses but I invite them to start discussing myissue again.

"Friends..." I started talking after thinking about finding the easiest solution

"What?"

"I will call Lisa."She is one of the exes I had before.

The reason we broke up is because we don't know what to eat when we went to have dinner before.

Since she is studying at the same university as mine, it will be easy for me tocontact her.

I am pretty sure that the atmosphere has changed and we have no feelings for each other now.

I know that she doesn't have a boyfriend yet because we keep on seeing each other accidentally.

Not only that, she is a senior cheerleader.
In that case, I am sure that Yugyeom can't side by side with her.

Although our attitude is still not fit for each other, I think Lisa is sympathetic and will help get me out of this prison.

Yes... at least just be a fake lover.

"Have you thought about it thoroughly, lil one?"

"Hyung, please... Can we call each other by our real names? I think I'll have high blood pressure right now."

And shortly after that I finally found Lisa and I explained to her what is happening.

Everything seems perfect but it turns out that she just got a new boyfriend.