5- hello 💨

Ch-5*

To : kim_taehyung@gmail.com Subject: hi

Hi! My name is Jungkook from the Faculty of Law. We've met once. Do you have time? I want to ask a little help from you. Whether we can meet tomorrow, wherever, it's up to you. I'm okwherever and whenever...
I think that's enough, then click send. Ten minutes later, I got a reply email on my phone. I immediately read it and hisreply turned out...
-------------------------------
Kim_taehyung@gmail.com
To: Jungkook_bun@gmail.com
Are you crazy? Make an effort to send an email just to ask for sex? Wherever? Go fuck with a dog!
---------------------------------

Huh? Shit! After reading it, my blood immediately rose. I quickly typed my reply andcursed in all caps that my hand was almost tingling. It was like seven lines in totalbut when I clicked send...SPAM!He spammed my email. Godammit!

Pitbull terrier and me, we are not so different now because I'd like to maul him at the heels. What he did to me last night was really embarrassing. Now, my friends and I are figuring out how to deal with it. I have nothing about Taehyung, no number, Facebook, Instagram or even Twitter. He has none of these applications,and my email was spammed. There is no way we can contact him. I am so hopelessnow."I think that cruel Taehyung is not the right person to help you." said Jimin hyung, frowning as he steamed his eyes."He is not cruel. He's an asshole." That is my real feeling.

It's very difficult to approach him now. Make yourself all busy in the group #TeamTaehyungWives. After all, the people in the group will help each other.

If anyone finds his phone number and shares it, then we should take advantage of that." Suggestion from Jin hyung. But you know, four boys appearing in the group page of the devil's wife... that's really embarrassing.

"Is there a better and faster way?" I asked them."If one of the girls has got his number, why do they have to share it with everyone? They will definitely keep it for themselves. Idiot!" Jimin hyung has a point"So after finishing psychology class, let's run to look for him in the centralbuilding. Today, he has a class. In the afternoon, he will be at the Faculty of xxxx then he will go to the central building because he had an English class there."

I really, really admire Hoseok hyung when it comes to this. He can detect faster than wearing his own underwear."Jungkook, do you understand what I said?""Sure. Don't repeat it again because I'll be confused.""Okay. I'll go find something to eat. Do you want some?""No." I shook my head. I really don't want to eat something at eight in the morning. But my friends are eating like a horse.

So while waiting for them, I'll just find ways on how to approach Taehyung."Jungkookkk~"Oh, help.I quickly turn to that terrific sound, preparing to run away from Yugyeom . But it's probably hard to do that because he comes so fast like Usain Bolt."What do you want?" I ask in an angry tone. While trying to release my hand from his grip.

His hands are more sticky than a gecko attached to the wall. Remove from this hand, stick to the other hand. He did not appear when we were gathered. But whenfriends went to eat, he suddenly appeared and caught me."I came and waited for Jungkook.""I don't want to see you. Go away!""When will you change your mind?"

""What? I am not into you."

"If you are mine, I can give anything you want. If you want a house, I will give you a castle, or if you want a mansion, I will build you a palace."

Damn! Even if you give me a mountain, I am still not into you.

"I don't want anything from you."

He is touching me from head to toe and I find it really creepy. Now, peoplearound here are starting to look at us. I am now trying to get out again.
"Let's have lunch together. I will take care of the bill." Yugyeom said

""Leave me alone. I will go with my friends."

"Jungkook! Why can't you see the sincerity of my eyes?"

I only see your false eyelashes!

"Stop dreaming. The more you get close to me, the more I hate you."

"Did you realize how I give you my sincerity?"

He is still going on, and taking the liberty of my hand to touch his nipple. Eww! Don't cross the line like this.

"Let me go." I say, gnashing my teeth.

"No, Jungkook, Ahhhh..."

Stop that hell moaning! I really want to kick him down the chair! But I am gentleman enough so I just leave him there and run away.

"See you in the afternoon."

Yugyeom waved his hand, with a cheerful face. Maybe hepleased the way my hand touched his nipple.

Ewwww! That's ewwwwww!

"No need, I have an appointment." I turned and told him, with my feet still running.

"With whom?"

"Obviously not you."

"Let's go eat!"

"You animal!"

"Thank you for the compliment, see you later, dear!"

How can I know where Taehyung is eating now? If it wasn't for this damn Yugyeom running and tangling me, I won't need him.

Damn!For this time, this cool chic chic man named Jungkook has to look for him himself.

****

♡(∩o∩)♡

♡(∩o∩)♡