15-music is the window 💨

Ch-15*

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"Damn!My face was slapped many times to wake me up.

But before with drawing from the state of dizziness, I saw that everyone was so surprised.

If I were asked when and how I fell to the ground?

I don't know. When did I open my eyes? I didn't know either.

But how do I die?

I know...Right now!

"We are just playing. There is no need to be shocked like that." The senior man who caused the problem stood crossing his arms and looking calmly.

He is not worried at all about the bitterness in the hearts of the first-years like me.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Fortunately, another senior asked me.

 She helped to sit in adaze."Umm..."

"Looks like Jungkook is so shocked, huh."

"Uh, um-"I've spent all my whole life kissing the girls, yes, it's normal!

But that person whom I was doing 'that thing' was not a pretty girl, but a Titan!

Even though he did not kiss me, his action made me feel so dazed.

If that person only kissed me and did not use his tongue to push the candy to my mouth, I can still consider that action.

"Hey, can you hear me?"
Obviously, I can hear you.

But can't answer you! My mouth is full of mint candy. I want to spit these out at these fucking people.

"Jungkook, are you alright? Everyone, please stop crowding around! Move him to the corner!" One of the seniors ordered, so my body was moved to the corner among the laughs of some people.

Badass!

Dickhead!

Damn!

Did you guys think that my decision to attend this club was wrong?

My entire life would be better if I were in the cooking club! Oh, my heart...

"Can anyone find him an inhaler?"Get a bucket cause I feel nauseous. I don't know if I will faint first or throw up first.

"Now, spit it out."

Oh, the sacred things were kind to me by sending this jerk, Taehyung, to help me get out of the Candy War.

Damn! He held a piece of paper in front of me and I quickly threw it from my mouth.

"Bastard! Why are you teasing me?" With my mouth being free, I immediately cursed the person in front of me.

"I'm not teasing you."

"Then why did you put another one in my mouth?"

"The seniors forced me to do that."

"So if they ask you to die, will you do it?"

"I'll think about it first."

"I'm being sarcastic! Do you understand?"

"Sarcastic? I thought you were serious."

"Quit bullshitting me and get away from me. I can't breathe." He then breathed into my face so I immediately pushed him away.

His tall body finally stood up and walked to the corner of the room to join his friends. Not long after, a senior gave me an inhaler.

I sat quietly for a moment to relieve my dizziness, ignoring everyone in the room.

"There are a total of fifteen people here who intend to play the guitar. Whether because they want to show off to women, play because they think it's cool or whatever. You all have your own intentions why you choose to play. But for now, I will divide the group. For those who know how to play the guitar or have a foundation about it, raise your hand."

Some people raise their hands. If counted correctly by my eye, there are seven people.

"So there are eight people who don't know how to play the guitar, including Jungkook."

Needless to say, everyone looked at me while I was sitting in the corner of the room, putting the inhaler into my nose.

"Your first activity today is learning the basic chords. In the corner of the room,there are guitars available for everyone. Hurry and get one." Once the senior finished speaking, everyone rushed to pick up the guitar as if there was a discount up to 80%.

"Hurry up!"

"Jungkook, do you still have the energy?" The same guy who facilitated the game asked me.

"Yes."

"Then hurry up! Is your ass paralyzed?"

After saying that, I cursed him silently. I will get one, okay? Why in a hurry?

Son of a bitch! Because of those fucking candies, I look realy bad right now.

I walked wobbly to take the guitar and finally got one. It was the last on in the room, the one that people avoided. The heck!

"Since everyone has their own guitars, please separate immediately. Those who know how to play guitar will go with seniors at the back of the room. If you don't know how to play, please sit here." Class divisions begin.

I sat with seven other juniors and the majority are women. I am the only handsome guy left because thetwo other guys are ugly.

Right now is not a good time to get to know each other.

I think I have to wait for seniors to start teaching, and gradually find an opportunity to introduce myself.

Especially those girls from the Faculty of Medicine who are really cute.

Unfortunately, they only looked at Taehyung and ignored a handsome guy like me.

"First of all, I will introduce myself. My name is Minato, and the one next to me who always wants to look beautiful is Asta. We will both be in charge of teaching you howto play the guitar. First we will learn how to hold the guitar."

Everyone sitting cross-legged, attentively trying to put the guitar on their laps in the most comfortable way.

I have to say that I'm also very focused.

At first, I planned to only go to one session once and then leave. Now, I've changed my mind that I want to play the guitar to be able to tempt women.

"Sit comfortably. There's no need to be tense. Yuno, upright was a little bit. If I see you sit like that, you're not going to hold the guitar properly." Asta is talking.

"Okay!" They are both so nice and kind to us. We are so lucky that the asshole senior is not one of our trainers.

***