11- trouble maker? who? 💨

Ch-11*

Damn, you are narcissistic.

"Actually, I just want you to help me pretend... Uhm...Right now there is someone who is chasing me."

"I get to the subject matter.
She is not beautiful so you don't like her?"

"No. Not like that. The thing is, he is a guy."

Taehyung froze for a moment beforerolling his eyes as if he was deep in his thoughts.

No, no. Please don't.

I am not homosexual like you think.

He then responds with the same monotone voice.

"So what? Isn't it good to be noticed by others?"

"Then let me ask you. You always get a lot of attention. Why don't you like it?"

"Do I have to pay attention to them back? I don't want others to disturb my life. It's troublesome."

"Exactly! Your answer is what I feel right now."

"..."

"But believe me. One day, you will want someone to disturb your life."

"There is already one."

"Really? Where?"

"The one sitting right in front of me, disturbing my life. Troublemaker."

His thick hands went to pat my head, then he left immediately.

As for me, I couldonly pack my things, wondering if I did something wrong. Am I really annoying? The opening day for club activities arrived.

I tried to enter the crowd of newstudents who had gathered to fill the hall. Today, we have to register for anacademic club in a certain amount of time before we can graduate soon.

I haven't thought about what club I should join, because Yugyeom keeps sticking to me like a hungry leech.
It would be very good if I could avoid him. But instead of helping me, my friends left me standing alone and not knowing where to register.

Hobi hyung and Jin hyung left me togo to the traditional medicine club to do a foot massage, while Jimin hyung went to thedance club hoping to stare at girls' panties.

They left me standing there awkwardly trying to find a club. Until I see the Ping Pong club, suddenly my hopes are bright again.