6- Saw him 💨

Ch-6*

Jin hyung , Hoseok hyung, and jimin hyung can't come because they are afraid that they will mess up and disturb the target.

And fate is in my hand because I found him sitting to eat with his friends at the cafeteria.

I became more excited in my heart because I finally saw this bastard.

I quickly went to sit at the table to his left and I focused on listening to their conversation.

This guy is bloody hot. There are many snacks and gifts on the table, no space tolay his arms on.

Plus, the girls from every year keep coming to him like he is a public elevator.

But he keeps a straight face, Oh, God, I really surrender all to you.
Alright, the tough thing more than getting rid of Yugyeom is to get closer to Taehyung, and then make him to be my partner in crime.

"Taehyung, I'll buy you some sweets."

"Thank you, but I don't eat sweets."

"Then what does Taehyung like?"

"I don't like anything."

"Don't like anything?"

"I don't like others to buy something for me."

Wow! It was very painful for that beautiful girl. I can't believe he dares to speak out that kind of thing and doesn't give a fuck with anything.

If I were him, I'd gladlytake all of the offers.
After sticking with Taehyung for almost two days, I realized some things about him.

First, he doesn't talk much. If you're not from his group, then he won't talk to you.

Second, this bastard is behaving very badly. No matter who or what item is givento him, he will immediately reject it.

Third, difficult communication. The only way to talk to him is you have to meet him. If I could have his number, it would be heaven for me. Fourth, even if he acts despicable, his die-hard fans still stick to him because of his stunning face.

1 minute later

"Taehyung, may I ask for a photo?"

"Eating."

"No problem, just one shot, please."

"Okay. Give me the cellphone."

He put his spoon on his plate and grabbed the girl's phone.
Why do people say that he doesn't like these things? Look at himserving her now.

"Smile. 3...2...1..."

Click! He immediately returned the cellphone to the owner and went back to eat, makinghis friends laugh. These people ask to take a picture with you, not ask you to take their picture.
I also laughed, that is so freaking funny. How about the photo that Taehyung took for you, girl? Three minutes later...

"My friend told me to ask you... this Saturday, the club registration will begin. Which club will Taehyung register on?"

This time, the question is from a first-year girl who wore an ice cream-shaped badge.

"I do not know."
The low voice answered indifferently, and then he rolled the egg and put it in his mouth and ate it deliciously.

"Too bad. So, is there an activity that you like? I want to join a club with you."
The girl asked shyly, was it really your friend? It looked like you were the one who wanted to know.

"What do I like? I like football,fencing,shootingbirds, archery, that kind of thing."

Damn! Why did you say that? Which girl would dare to play football, shootingbirds, archery, and fencing with you?
Do you need to isolate yourself
like this? And don't ask me how I can get closer to him, because it is hopeless now.
I know you guys can guess that.I will wait here for a while. Wait until the time is right, then hurry up and approachhim.

"Taehyung, where are you going ?" One of his friends asked him.

"I'll go first. See you in class."

"Be careful with girls! Don't let them
eat you. That will be a big deal. Haha"

As soon as I watched his tall body and annoying face left, I rapidly cleaned mydesk and followed him..

"Hey. Do you still remember me?"
After putting my cutlery into the cart, I quicklyturned to talk to him.
Taehyung turned and looked at me immediately.

Goddammit! it seems like he wanted to chew my head.

"What?" oh how friendly you are.

"I want to talk for a minute."

"I'm not talking to strangers."
Sweet words.

"We just met yesterday. So, I am not a stranger. Just for five minutes, please?"

"Waste of time."

"Then three minutes?"

"Stop messing with me! You are so annoying."
He said that then turned and walked away. Damn it! From birth until now, I have never been ignored by anyone.

Seeing him run away, I immediately followed him. At this moment, I felt Yugyeom's soul seemed to be joining me.
"Wait a minute. Let's just talk a little. I need your help."

"..."

"Taehyung, I'll ask for just ten seconds!"

Right now everybody is watching us, and most of them are girls. If I am not sohandsome like this, I guarantee that I will get my ass handed to me.

"Say it."

"I... I want you to help me... pretend to be..."

"Your time is up. Now, stop following me."

Then he left again, and again, and again! He made me look like a wind, out of hissight.
Damn! What the hell!But someone like me could put my dignity aside. I hurriedly chased TAEHYUNG and grabbed his cellphone from his back pocket.

"What are you doing?"

Whoaaa! He's pissed off, and he finally wants to talk with me.

"Give me your number." I said while holding his cellphone above my head.
Taehyung looked angry, aren't we even now?

"What kind of tricks are you gonna play on me? Do you wanna get hurt?"

"Give me first your number, please." Just jerking the phone will make it wrong. But I don't know the password. So I don't know how to unlock it.