9-Another meet 💨

(\---(\
(„• - •„)
┏∪∪━━┓
┃Hi cutie┃
┗━━━━┛

Ch~9☆

The next day, I felt everything looked dark because I could not see the brightness from my eyes.

Why? Because I wasn't able to sleep last night. Not because I am scared of Yugyeom hunting me in my dreams, but because I am obsessed with Taehyung's face that I wanted to crush it until broken... But I can't do anything.
When the sun comes up, I lift my head from the pillow. I take a shower and quickly go to the campus. I am thinking later in the day, I'd jump on Taehyung and hit him inthe head. I am not asking him to help be my cockblock. I am really sulky right now. I am like on my irregular period cycle.

"Yo, Jungkook! Give me your homework so I can copy it."

"You're kidding, right? Don't you know what happened?" I walked towards Jin hyung,threw my bag on the table, and looked at him seriously.

"What's wrong? Why are you pouting like that? Are you raped by the rice restaurant owner?"

"I have a worse problem than that."

"Oh, I know. You're stressed about your horny Facebook status, right? I understand that Taehyung's hot, but did you really have to announce it like that? Or were you thatturned on?"

"Turned on, my ass! I'd rather have my mom message-scolding me."

"Ehh? So what is that status for?"

"I didn't post that."

"Not you? Then who? Your father?"

"Nevermind." I finished the topic and ran to order apple juice at the booth nearby. After paying, I brought my glass to the table and at the same time, Jimin hyung and Jisung arrived.

"Jungkook, I'm glad you're here. Before I went to the faculty, I met Yugyeom there. He waslooking for you." Jimin hyung told me with his casual face. And this makes my soul lost.

"Then what did you say to him?"

"I said you weren't here yet. Probably still humping the pillow in your room."

"Shit."

"That's good, right? He probably ran to go drown himself. I heard you did heavy stuff last night."

"Don't remind me." I can only grit my teeth and look at the faces of my male leads hopelessly.
I mean, just bringing myself here to the faculty without having peoplestare was already the hardest.

"Fine."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"How you broke my heart."