7- ChicChic 💨

Ch-7*

"Why should I give it to you?"

"If you don't give me your number, i won't return this"

Because I am a little shorter than him, I need to stand on tiptoes and dodge from him.
This makes people around us start paying attention to us. But I won't give up.

"Give me back my phone now."

"Give me your number first."

"You want to play like this? Okay..."

After that, he aggressively wards my hand off. Because I feel a little bit shocked, I accidentally slipped the phone out of my hand.
And this is starting to be a tragedy. Everyone around there was also shocked.

Bang!

The sound of something heavy falling to the ground and then breaking. That is the current state of Taehyung's cell phone.

"Er...ermm, I'm..."

"You!"

Before he can finish the sentence. The tall body was very angry like he was burning.
He bowed his head causing our foreheads to meet.
Then he pushed me tothe back and I almost knocked my feet off. If he doesn't stop walking now, I probably walk backwards to the restroom.

"I didn't mean to break your phone."
I said in a small voice while rubbing my forehead.

"You stole it from my pocket. Is that not on purpose?"

"But you're the one who pulled my hand."

"Stop..."

"What?"

"Stop making excuses."

"Then I'll take responsibility for that. I will call my mother to ask for her money."
In confusion, I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and then looked for my mother's contact.

"No need." But he did a very rude thing. He took my cell phone away
from me.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?"

"This is my hostage. I am not sure if you try to run away."

"Are you scared?"

"I guess your phone has many chats from girls. If I wanna attack you, I can just text them, right?"

"Damn!" I blow a fuse, reaching my hand to take my phone back. The war begins in the center of the cafeteria. But with my crafty, I can lock my phone on his hand.

"It's been locked! Hahaha!"

"I don't give a fuck. You can take your phone back anytime if you are done fixing my phone."

"Why? Come on!"

"Hold my words, troublemaker."

"Taehyung! I will keep eyes on you!" I yell him at the back. He leaves, waving hishand with my phone.