13- Taeshit💨

Ch-13*

This year's music club has received a great deal of attention from students.

We are also very happy and willing to welcome you to join the club.

However, because the number of teachers and instruments is limited, we must limit the number ofmembers.

"From what I've gathered, last year, it wasn't even this popular. There are hundreds of clubs, but this year is beyond expectation. They even ran out of application forms."

We choose new members not only those who can play instruments, but also those people who are really passionate about music. So the following names will be part ofour club.

"...First, jiho from the Faculty of Engineering. Second..." Then the seniors continued reading everyone's name.

Until..."Twenty fourth person, Taehyung from the Faculty of Political Science."

As soon as Taehyung's name was called, all the students waiting beside me stood up,to my surprise... Is this the selection of new members in the club or announcement of lottery winners?

But still, without Taehyung, everything will lose its meaning because they all registered here for him.

"Number forty-nine, Li Eun from Business Management. And the last person..."

Jungkook. Jungkook. Jungkook.

Just like waiting for the results of the Miss Universe elimination round.

I can only sit and wait to hear the results of the international music club."Bussaba from the Faculty of Social Sciences." And just like that,there is no chance anymore.

I can only sit rigidly with there maining beautiful girls.

Actually, I should have stopped chasing Taehyung because finding someone new to help me, or even killing Yugyeom, looks so much easier.

So I decided to look for a new club no matter how high my risk is about Yugyeom.

But someone's hand stopped me..."Taeshit" I call the name of the one in front of me.

"Why? Are you upset that the seniors didn't choose you?"

"Fine, keep throwing that in my face. Honestly, I didn't even want to join this stupid music club. The North-Eastern korean Cooking club seems way more interesting. Even though I can't cook at all."

"Go then."

"I will definitely go. But... let go of my arm. Why are you stopping me?"

"Dumbshit... You got looks but your intelligence is very nonexistent." He insulted me again.

"Okay, Mister Smartypants. Mister Ruthless White Lion." We ridicule each other for a moment and I am pulled to follow the tall boy.

He takes me behind the stage where the seniors and the club president are standing.

"What's up Tae?" Senior asks with a surprised expression.

"My friend wants to join this club," Taehyung exclaimed. Huh? I said I don't want to join this club anymore.

"But there are already enough people in this club."

"Please consider him."

"So... Jungkook from the Law School, right?" The club president looked at me again and again on the signboard before crossing his arms, he suddenly asked a question.

"What instrument do you want to play?"

"Guitar."

"Do you know how to play the guitar?"

"I do not know."

"Ever touched a guitar string?"

"Never."

"Do you know C major?"

"No."

"E-minor?"

"Not really."

"F310?"

"..."I shook my head.

"Takamine?"

"What is that?"

"Do you know the types of guitars?"

"I do not know."

"You... then what do you know?"

"Me?" I said while pointing to myself before I stare at the guy next to me with confused eyes.

***