3-"CUTE BOY" Page💨

Ch~3☆

Tonight, I am very happy because I can finally escape from Yugyeom even in less thanfive minutes. If only I can, I want the BTS band to perform a little longer so they can suck the soul of this caveman leech.People began to disperse after the announcement of the winners of the competition. This year, the Faculty of Engineering won the Moon title, as usual. Whereas the Star title was won by the Faculty of Medicine.

"Jungkook , I've been thinking of ways to help you." The next day around eight in the morning during English class, Jin hyung withdrew to show me a solution.

I, who was sitting in a chair, immediately turned around and asked my friend with enthusiasm.

"Is that so? How?"

"Look at this. Actually this is a suggestion from Hoseok hyung and I've thought about it thoroughly." His rough and moist hand picked up his phone.

On the screenappeared a photo that had been liked by 200,000 people. It is a photo of the guitarist last night.

"Huh? What do you want me to do with him?"

"Since last night, the anonymous guitarist has become the talk of the town. He is so popular that most people visit the 'Cute Boy' page just to know him. Did you check it?"

Then I looked back at the cellphone screen and read the comments left by thepeople on the page. Wow... Seriously, do they have to leave this many comments?

Comments

'Looking for a guitarist from last night's show.'

'Please donate his photos if you could take them.'

'Admin, do you know the list of people who used guitars on the show last night? I want to knowwhat his name is? And which faculty is he from? Ah! I can't sleep well. Why does he have to beso handsome?'

'Admin tell me who is the guitarist from last night's show! Who is he! I will come to kill him.Right now my girlfriend is getting crazy about looking for information about him'

'Thank you for sharing the latest photos from the program last night. Aaah really jealous of the girls from the second year of class for being a staff member last night.'

And there are about 80,000 comments posted on that page. So much that it mademe lazy to read it. Can you believe it? Even an Admin from a page like this alone can't answer questions about people who played the guitar last night.

I guess people are busy looking for it now. But how can he help me solve my problem with Yugyeom ?

"Umm... He is indeed handsome. But what does it have to do with me?"

"Listen, this kind of person is the right person to help you. Good girls are hard tofind. Your ex-girlfriends whom you praise for being beautiful doesn't work anymore. I don't think Yugyeom will stop following you now."

"Please don't say that."

"That's right. He is the best option there is. He is the fucking standard! Make him your boyfriend so that Yugyeom will feel neglected. Besides, no one in the wholecampus dares to touch that guy!" Jimin hyung added.

"But he is a guy." I hit Jimin's head hard. Trying to get rid of a man by looking for another man who is more good looking than me? I can't accept that.

"So what if he's a guy? Do you understand the word 'standard'?"

"What do you mean by that? I don't even know his name. You certainly don't know either. Then you asked me to tell Yugyeom ? What if he doesn't believe me?" A second later Hoseok Hyung stuck his head out to discuss many things.

"Damn! I am Hoseok , a social media celebrity. I can easily find details about him. It all depends on whether you cooperate or not."

"Now that we have reached this point, can I still make a choice?" If I had to trade everything to get rid of that Yugyeom , I would do everything. Thirty minutes had passed...

"Here, someone has a clue about the guitarist." Hoseok hyung is still busy surfing thetimeline, not letting go. He also nodded to ask me to open the 'Cute Boy' page.Finally, the source is here! The admin posted pictures.

That was the picture of the guitarist last night. I don't know where they got the file, but the photo is attached with the description.

The famous "Cute Boy" Association

Try going home and hunting. He is a student from the Faculty of Political Science whose name isstill unknown. Who knows? Please pass it on. I think everyone at school is crazy about this person.

------Admin sohyun

♡♡♡