17~ a flirty day💨

Ch~17•

After that, all I heard are the words 'play it' and 'wrong' repeatedly for half an hour.

The bones on my fingers are broken, emotionally. I am really in pain and my arms are now tired. Also, my hands are tired. Even my breathing is also tired.

Everything about me is tired.

"That's enough."

Finally! That sentence sounded from heaven.

Once Taehyung said that sentence, my tears wanted to run down my face.

"Can I leave now? Here's your guitar!"

"Wait!"

"Why?"

"Store your guitar in the corner of the room. Do it nicely. Leave it like that to bend the neck of the instrument so that there is no damage."

"Why should I do it? I'm not the one who messed this up."

"Aren't you going to play again tomorrow? Then clean it up. I'll tidy up the other instruments."

What is this? I saw him just sitting in the same place and just looking at me while I am dragging my body and my tired hands carefully adjusting each guitar.

Are these musical instruments or new born babies? Damn!

"Done."

"Hey! Take this." Taehyung throws something to me.

"What is this?"

"Plasters."

"Thanks."

"You always mess things up."

"What are you saying?"

"..."
He answered nothing. I don't know why other people say that he is a shy boy when he always argues with me and drives me crazy.

"Can we go now?" I don't want to argue with him anymore so I asked him.

"Umm. Go home now."

"Don't you want to go home yet?"

"Not yet. I wanna play a song."

"What song?" I asked while bending down to look at the thin music notebook placed on the table.

"You don't know it, for sure."

"Don't underestimate me. I am a musicaholic! I know every band that exists."

"Desktop error." Erm - yes. Actually, I do not know that. In the end I did not go home yet.

Not only that, I also sat down to talk with him again. Actually, I just want to know what kind of person he is. I want to know the reason why all the girls on the campus are crazy about him.