21- 'what is taekook?'💨

I'm stunned as I look at the phone and see an Instagram post. I am trying to figure the words out, over and over again. But no matter how many times I tried to read it, the result is still the same. Taehyung's friends are really something! They are making fun of me.

@nishiais: Taehyung really flirting with Jungkook? Really? No!!!!

As soon as I read that first comment, I wanted to grab my car keys and hurriedly buy betadine and plasters.
Just to prepare myself in case I will be beaten by Taehyung's wives throughout the campus.

I just hope they have mercy on me. Why is this happening? What should I do? I threw out the cellphone away from me to get out of trouble. As I pitched my phone out, the door burst opened with a blazing light from a cat burglar, Jimin hyung.

I see an aura of seven colors from him, damn! Who told you to wear these pants, huh? He looks like shit carrying a ton of papers.

In fact, he was not a cat burglar. It was I who gave him a spare key earlier so that he could get in the room and I could see his homeworks. Laziness has become my old best friend.

"Why are you doing a holding-bus-handle pose? Are you gonna dance to Rapter's song?"

"I'm in a bad mood. Please don't add fuel to the fire."

"What's the matter? Is it your monthly period?"

"Didn't a celeb like you know what happened? Deep shit is following me on Instagram right now."

"Is that the thing about Taehyung? You think too much." He finished his words, then he threw the book right in the middle of my head before his colorful body was comfortably placed on the bed.

Ding~

"That's your IG notification. Check it quickly." Jimin hyung says.

"Lazy, I don't want to open it."

"Then just quickly copy the homework."

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding~

"I can't stand it anymore." Finally, my patience exploded out of control to the point where I threw my pen to the floor and then cursed angrily.

"Bring your cellphone to me, I'll find a solution." Jimin hyung immediately told me.

"Take it." I threw my cellphone into bed without looking, but the corner of my eye could still see my friend typing a comment on my phone. Then I focused on copying the homework.

"Done." Jimin looks very happy, holding out and throwing my cellphone into the corner of the bed. Hey, that's my phone!

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

"How is it?"

"Don't worry about it. You can go anywhere as usual, nothing to be afraid of."

"Thank you." I quickly take my phone from the bed. Jimin hyung said that everything is alright but when I saw it-

Fuck! There's no sound, but the fucking phone is vibrating like non-stop. It's like an earthquake from the TV series Descendants of the Sun.

Damn! There's no way to make it stop.

@boss_pol:@jungkook_chic @taehyungismmm
No. He said to flirt with you.