16- lessons on guitar & love 💨

"Next, touch the six strings. Try to follow me." Eyes stared at her as her hands moved. But when I tried...

Shit! It's really hard! I want to ask if this is really a guitar string or a sword. My soft skin isn't too strong.

"Jungkook, are you okay?"

"Uhm... Yes I'm okay. But Sir, why are the strings so firm?"

Or does the person who just started playing really feel this way? Turning to see the other people around me, why do they look so normal? I do not know whether.
I was born with human skin, not with a synthetic buffalo skin.

"Oh yes, the guitar you are holding is very old and not suitable for beginners. Unfortunately, that's all that's left." Why does bad luck always happen to me?

So... If I won't buy a new guitar, it means I have to stick with this guitar. I think that's how it is.
Now, my motivation to play the guitar to flirt with girls is lost.

"I will try to find a new one for you. But for today, please use that guitar. It might be a bit difficult for beginners like you so.... try your best, Jungkook!" Why won't you try asking me if I want to fight with you?

"Is there a brand that you want to recommend? Let me go and buy it myself." I asked Asta so I won't suffer any longer.

"If you like a little sound, you can use Elixir. If you like bass, use the D'addario brand."

"What was that? Try mentioning it again."

"D'addario."

"Ahh. Okay okay." I think I just forgot what I asked.

"Does Jungkook like bass or clear sound?"

" Hmm. Bass sounds good."

"Then buy D'addario."

It is enough! If you mention that name again, I'll drop this guitar on the floor. I will not hesitate to do it.

"Alright, I'll start teaching the main chords first. There are a total of five main chords; C, D, E, G, and A. Let's start with C."

I kept looking at the chord then tried to press and do it. Damn it! My fingers are big. Just one touch of the chord then I've closed the entire guitar grip.
I hate myself. I was born with a handsome face but my hands are really big.

My heart...

Maybe, you are wondering why I always use 'My heart' phrase because I always say it.

It is just a word I use every time my life feels like it's in a dead end, or if I feel something strange. Just like this situation.

My heart... My bastard heart...

"Jungkook, still okay?"

"Yes. I'll try again."

My heart...

"Okay, that was the C chord. Now let's try another chord. Look at Minato's fingers."

I'm still struggling with C, why are you guys so fast? This is practicing playing the guitar, not a boat rowing event. Please slow down.

But I don't dare to comment. I just patiently pressed the rigid strings hard for a few more chords. Not until someone is being gentle and makes me turn my head.

"Jungkook, you want to change guitar? Maybe it's better." She is a beautiful girl who wears a medical badge. Her name is Flora, she is clearly an angel.

"No. It's fine. Flora's fingers may hurt. A little pain is okay for me." Just saying that is not enough. I should add a little reach out of my hand to touch her before I pull her near me.

"Then take mine." A moment later, the sound of the buffalo was heard. He is one of the two ugly guys left in our group.