Chapter one

Lauren woke up with a short gasp looking around the room she realised it was not her own room, her own room was painted black with a set of led lights etc, but this room was quite cramped, the bed was more uncomfortable than her own bed and the ro...

Lauren woke up with a short gasp looking around the room she realised it was not her own room, her own room was painted black with a set of led lights etc, but this room was quite cramped, the bed was more uncomfortable than her own bed and the room smelt damp.

Looking up she came face to face with a mirror, she let out a surprised screech, seeing Phoebe Tonkin looking back at her. Her eyes trailed down her own body - she was Phoebe, well more accurately she was Hayley Marshall.

After calming herself down and trying to come to terms with the fact this was her life now. Or was it a nightmare? That much was unknown to La-Hayley.

She made a plan, looking outside the window briefly she was in New Orleans it was frankly quite obvious due to how many times Lauren had watched the show. So she was pregnant with Hope right now? That would be correct, and she has yet to be kidnapped so she can work on putting some semblance of a plan together.

Hayley looked around the room, the canon Hayley Marshall didn't have much, other than the necessities such as food, water, clothing. She did have some cash though.

Making her way to own or the nearby stores she purchased multiple notebooks, she was going to right down the timelines, thinks to do, things to remember, everything that happened in the OG timelines.

So when she got back to her hotel she sat down on the bed, notebooks surrounding her, she opened up the first when - a blue one, yes she was going to colour code -.

Blue was going to be The Vampire Diaries, now from that timeline Hayley didn't need to know much. But obviously being who she was she wrote down so much more than actually needed, but maybe it would come in handy.

Next book was Red, red was going to be the originals - this was the one that would come the most useful. So she wrote down everything she remembered, which was a load of stuff. The fact that the baby's blood can make hybrids to The DuMartel siblings and Lucien Castles alliance to take down the original family. The Red notebook was one hundred percent the most full.

The next book was black, this book legacies. This book was probably like the least important book, but it may help her child in the future so she wrote down all she could remember, which wasn't a lot because she was still waiting or Legacies episodes to upload before this happened to her.

Then last book was green, this was the timeline in chronological order with anything that had to do with canon Hayley Marshall, from her short time in Mystic Falls to her death in the fifth season of the originals.

After all the notebooks were finished, she put sticky notes and highlighted the most important stuff within them.

Then she made a list of things she wanted to do.

1. Actually gain Klaus's trust and start a friendship with him.
2. Don't snoop through Elijah's journals!!
3. Break the crescent curse they don't deserve that :(
4. Bring Kol back from the dead, the poor baby
5. Get rid of Genevieve before she can causes any problems (if she comes back).
6. Help Davina the sweet girl doesn't deserve that.
7. Make sure to keep Marcel an ally of sorts so he won't go against the Mikealson's.
8. Also get rid of Francesca and her bros
9. Give birth to your child safely!!!
10. Get the ingredients to Kill Dahlia.
11. Get the ingredients to cure the beast bite
12. Obviously kill the DuMartel siblings and Lucien!! < that one is urgent one
13. Have a long chat with Finn about his choices!
14. I'm still on the fence about Marrying Jackson he was a decent guy?
15. Maybe set up Klamille <3 (camis good for him)
16. Don't trust the witch bitches
17. Make sure to handle the Celeste/Sabine situation
18. Help Davina gain control of her magic so the harvest won't have to be complete!!
19. Help the Mikealson siblings bond :D

After writing those things down, Hayley stuffed it into one of the journals and sat back as her mind formulated some sort of plan.