Chapter forty three

43. LAST SUMMER

Calm breaths fly out of both of girls mouths as they lay entangled in one another's limbs, content smiles gracing both of their faces as they lay motionless on the plush bed

"Staring is rude you know, buttercup." Hayley points out with a light smirk as she opens her eyes, her emerald shining eyes connecting intensely with Rebekah's blue eyes.

Rebekah blushes immediately, digging her head into the crook of her she-wolfs neck, tracing the pads of her finger gently along the Marshall woman's slim waist.

"Well I can't help it, your simply too perfect, love." Rebekah whispers out adoringly, removing her face from the she-wolfs neck to stare at her lovingly.

"I'm far from perfect." Hayley whispered back as her eyes flicker from Rebekah's blue eyes and her soft pink lips. Now, the body snatcher was admittedly someone who enjoyed no strings attached hookup deals - but new feelings were beginning to stir within her and she knew that she wanted something more serious and emotionally intimate with Rebekah, and she certainly wasn't afraid to admit it. She wasn't exactly sure just how strong her feelings for the blonde were, but from what she could correctly gather, they were rather strong.

"In my eyes you are." Rebekah replied instantly, inching closer to the brunette slowly - fearing she would perhaps move back and away from her touch. Rebekah knew she was in love with the she-wolf, along with two of her brothers : so she only hoped the Marshall woman didn't only view her as a hookup, because she'd certainly be devastated.

"Thanks buttercup." Hayley smiles gently, leaning forward and connecting their lips in a soft kiss, much more loving and sweet compared to the passionate, hot kisses last night.

"So what now?" Rebekah whispered out rather awkwardly as she traces Hayley's jawline with one finger, looking up at the she-wolf for an answer.

"Well that is entirely up to you." Hayley said genuinely. If Rebekah wished to only be hookups to one another, the was what would happen, if Rebekah wished to become more serious, she would gladly agree - wanting to see how this relationship would progress.

Rebekah smirked lightly, gaining a sudden surge of confidence as she scoots closer to Hayley, feeling the she-wolfs warm breath fanning against her face, before pressing their lips together - a feeling the both of them couldn't seem to get enough of.

"We can take this slow if you like?" Rebekah suggested thoughtfully, seemingly forgetting she was talking to the same person who positively dominated her last night.

"You forget yourself, buttercup." Hayley breathed out lowly, rolling so she was on top of Rebekah, pinning the girls wrists above her head - her bare body on full display to the blonde under her, "I'm the top in this relationship."

Three full hours later, the pair of them walked downstairs - finally fully dressed. Barely concealed hickeys littered up and down Rebekah's neck, her pink lips swollen and her blue eyes still appearing dazed and judging by Hayley's smug smirk it wasn't hard to figure out what had happened.

"Looks like you two had an eventful night." Kol laughed loudly, wholeheartedly as he looked at the two glowing females - it was about bloody time the she-wolf finally got with or at least did something with one of his hopelessly in love siblings.

"We certainly did." Hayley chuckled, smirking over at the blonde who still remained dazed before she forced herself out of her stupor.

"I'll make you some breakfast, love." Rebekah smiled slightly, her blue eyes bright with happiness as she looked at the woman she loved with her entire undead heart - leaning forward to connect their lips in a sweet kiss.

"Are you guys dating?" Davina asked giddily, almost jumping in her seat on the couch as she looked up eagerly at the brunette who smiled gently at Rebekah's retreating figure.

"Yes we are." Hayley laughed at the Claire's loud squeal of joy, she herself was happy but she was hiding just how happy she was.

"Finally!" Davina exclaimed as she grinned broadly, she'd been waiting for this moment for fucking ever - it had gotten to the point were she'd made bets with Josh and kol as to who Hayley would develop feelings for first or at least become aware of their feelings for her. She'd been the one to say Rebekah.

"You win, darling." Kol whispered to his little witch defeatedly as he pulled out his wallet and handed the money over to her which she smugly took.

"Here you go." Rebekah beamed brightly as she walked into the room, a extra pep in her step, handing the brunette she oh so dearly loved the breakfast she'd made.

"Thank you." Hayley whispered gently, leaning forward and connecting their lips in another kiss, a kiss longer than the other one as their savoured the heavenly feeling of each other's soft lips.

The both of them pulled apart when she heard unmistakable the click of a camera go off a few times, looking over to a sheepish Davina who was taking photos of them - obviously for the photo album.

The new, content couple simply laughed at the witch - feeding each other the breakfast as Davina awed at them from across the room, all unaware of the saddened pair of blue eyes that watched them from afar.