Chapter two

Lauren had noticed something, while her main focus was to do like canon Hayley had before the witches kidnapped her, she had noticed how canon Hayley's features had developed

Lauren in her own body, had blonde hair, full lips, green eyes and a graciously curvy body with a hourglass figure as people call them. So as a result, canon Hayley's dark brown hair became a gorgeous brown to blonde ombré, her eyes turned a light greenish colour, her body growing more curvy - with bigger breasts, a bigger behind and a smaller waist. Hayley's already plump lips grew more plump with a natural red tint.

Despite the fact Lauren felt more comfortable with the body's 'update' because she looked much more like herself than canon Hayley at all really, it was a pain in the arse when she had buy more clothes and bigger bras with the little money canon Hayley had. She also prayed that no one knew canon Hayley well enough to register the actually quite drastic changes.

"Third time in here this week." Jane-Anne comments from behind the bar, watching Hayley on her phone as she sits at the stool in front of her.

"I'm obsessed with the gumbo Jane-Anne." Hayley admits, taking canon Hayley's line yet she was being honest.

"Any luck finding your family?" The witch behind the bar counter than asks.

"None, nada." The werewolf answers, even though she already knew all about her family, were they are etc.

"Well that's because people like you were run out of the quarter ages ago." Jane-Anne responds.

"What do you mean people like me?" Hayley quizzed, although already knowing the answer. She was honestly getting bored of taking canon Hayley's lines.

Jane-Anne then comes to stand behind her placing a map down on the bar counter with a hand on the werewolf's shoulder, The witch circled a spot on the map, "out there deep in the bayou that's were you'll find them." She supplies.

Hayley nods, giving the witch a small smile before grabbing the map and exiting the bar, internally squealing because the show was finally playing out.

...
"Come on witches, kidnap me already." Hayley murmurs quietly to herself as she pulls up into the swap, the humid smell of the outdoors clogging her scenes.

Playing along, she grabbed the map out of her bag opening it up only only for it to be set on fire, she let out a 'surprised' yelp for conviction. Before hopping out of the car, the car not working.

Hayley grabbed her phone and pretended to call a car service, "hi can-" before the sentence could be finished she let out a groan of pain the phone falling out from her grasp. Soon enough she was unconscious, as the witches took her to their safe place, the cemetery.

Waking up from her state of unconsciousness she realised she was in the cemetery. The only down side was her head was in a little pain probably from the spells the witches cast on her before her arrival here.