Chapter twenty one

21. SUPER-WITCH

"We're off to see a super witch, the cutest witch in New Orleans

"We're off to see a super witch, the cutest witch in New Orleans." Hayley hums skipping her way down the streets of New Orleans, swinging her hands that were holding the Original's back and forth.

"I don't see all the fuss about her." Rebekah rolls her eyes, recalling her brief encounter with the little witch who overpowered her, only adding to her already highly stacked jealously that Hayley had unknowingly created by constantly saying the witch was 'adorable'

"No? Wow. She's got these squishy little baby cheeks that you just wanna pinch until their red and her lips are really full and pouty it's adorable." Hayley giggled, oblivious to the blonde original silently fuming in jealousy.

Elijah looked out of the corner of his eyes and saw his sister seething, practically blowing smoke out of her ears, he heaved a small suffering sigh.

"But." Hayley continued as she skipped, "your like really beautiful also Bex. She's just cute and your a hot bad bitch whom I'd let rail me, but, personal opinions."

Rebekah choked on the air, her cheeks growing a vibrant red (something that occurred a lot lately with the pregnant wolf around). The term 'rail' was something that she'd picked up from when her dagger had been removed and she was positively yet pleasantly surprised about Hayley's comment, she'd more than happily oblige if given the time, space and consent.

Elijah cleared his throat when they stopped in front of St.Anne's church, he had been here twice, once of his own accord the other when he was incapacitated.

"We are here." He announced the obvious.

"I know." Hayley nodded with a small, sassy eye roll, all but leaping up the staircase to the attic where the cutie of witch had been cooped up in ever since the failed harvest. The poor baby.

Opening the door rather abruptly, she passed in the door frame, mouth practically hanging on the floor and eyes alight with a knowing look and glee at the scene inside the room.

Kol casually laid on Davina's bed, sneaking photos of the little witch as she painted and was completely in her element, sparing him some intent looks, making it obvious that he was her current artistic muse.

"Well, look what we have here.." Hayley drawled, "if it's isn't mister koala mikaelson."

The pair of them jumped, startled, their heads swivelling to the gorgeous pregnant female in the doorway, a smirk on her face and her eyes sparkling with excitement and knowledge.

Davina instantly felt slightly insecure, she couldn't help it, standing next to this absolutely stunning girl as she strode around her room in fluffy socks and a over sized t-shirt and some yoga pants.

"My, dear bale of hay.. what are you doing here?" Kol smirked after regaining his composure from being caught in the Claire girls room.

"The better question is, Koala, what are you doing in her room?" Hayley fired back.

Before Kol could respond, Davina interjected, finding herself slightly jealous of the pregnant girls and her perhaps love interests playful banter that could clearly go on and on.

"Who are you?" Davina spoke up, suddenly feeling extremely timid and rather uncomfortable when everyone's eyes immediately swivelled around to face her.

"Hayley Marshall, it's genuinely a pleasure to meet the cutest witch around town." Hayley winked playfully, hoping to sooth the younger girls nerves as she could basically feel them from her spot against the doorframe.

Davina's face instantly fell into recognition, remembering vividly all that Kol had told her about the pregnant woman, leaving not a lot at bay as they had talked for multiple hours on end.

"I've heard a lot about you." Davina muttered, "it's really nice to meet you too, Hayley."

Hayley smiled gently at the girl, still sensing her nerves in the air but she didn't blame her; after everything that had ever happened to the Claire witch, once would only assume that her trust in people in general had been displaced with mistrust and wariness.

"Well, I'm not one to wait so I'm going to be incredibly blunt. We are here to do the spell/ritual to detach you from the harmful magic that the ancestors flow into your veins."

Davina sort of blanched, her face falling into an expression of understanding, fear and intrigue. She didn't know if she could truly trust these people, she almost trusted Kol but not fully, not matter how patient and actually, surprisingly kind he had been toward her.

"It will probably hurt." The Marshall woman continued upon seeing she wasn't getting a proper response, "but you'll live."

After moments of silence, the harvest girl finally made up her mind and her face twisted into a look of determination.

"I'll do it." Davina nodded strongly.

"Excellent choice sweet cheeks, now, we need to prep." Hayley gave a blindly beautiful grin and carefully waltzed over toward the Claire witch. "Damn I feel like a mom already."

Hayley turned around toward the originals again, her eyes full of confusion because they had yet to move.

"Koala why don't you and your brother go get what we need for the spell, please."

Kol's eyes fell onto Davina who nodded for him to go ahead, her eyes soft, and smile threatening to curve up on her plump lips at his consideration and genuine care for her well-being.

"Tata, Hay bale, Barbie sis, Little witch." Kol waved, his sister scowling at the nickname and flinging a paint brush at him.

"What do we need to do?" Davina questioned once the boys had left them alone to go and procure the items that were needed for the spell.

"Oh, we're going to make you extra pretty for your vampy lover." Hayley grinned teasingly.

"He's not my-"

"Not yet." Rebekah interrupts pointedly, seeming the glances her brother would throw into the little witch's direction, or the lingering looks and the content spark in his mischievous brown eyes when she smiles at him or even when her names is mentioned. She could tell he actually cared about her which was rare, actually practically impossible for him. So, she would help him in his quest of winning over the witches heart.

"Let's see what we can do here." Rebekah and Hayley share a smirk before rushing off into the closet the young witch had for herself.