Chapter twelve

12. SEARCHING FOR A WAY

The new hybrid works up from her slumber with a yawn, pushing herself out of bed and straightening out her black silk cami and her sleepwear biker shorts, pulling her brown-blonde ombré hair into a high ponytail and making her way downstairs, expe...

The new hybrid works up from her slumber with a yawn, pushing herself out of bed and straightening out her black silk cami and her sleepwear biker shorts, pulling her brown-blonde ombré hair into a high ponytail and making her way downstairs, expecting quite a few questions given the information she laid on them all last night.

She walked into the living room, smiling faintly at the sight of all the siblings and different ends of the two couches and a few arm chairs, with multiple books- grimoires to be exact, surrounding them. It was so clear they all loved each other, not that they openly said it.

"Morning." She chirps, smiling at the family.

Everyone looks up, "Morning." They chorus.

Hayley giggles at their in sync speaking, quickly grabbing some buttered bagels from the kitchen and a bowl of watermelon before sitting down next to Klaus on the sofa.

"Looking for spells?" She quizzed, munching on a piece of watermelon.

"Yes, actually we are." Elijah answers.

The brunette nods, closing her eyes for a second before her phone appears in her hand making her smile before she scrolls through her contacts, reaching a certain name and clicking it. Thank the lord she had Hayley's memories so she knew who Hayley's contacts were.

After two rings the numbers picked up, "hey haze." The man on the other side greets, the voice catching the attention of the originals who were actively listening in.

"Hey Jojo." Hayley laughs.

Joseph Timber, one of Hayley's contacts, a werewolf that ran in the same pack she did in the Appalachians, he left with his girlfriend, Naomi Matthews, before the pack was turned into hybrids. Joseph and Hayley were friends for months and still are I suppose, slept together twice when he was single, the guy is like a walking computer and he owes Hayley a favour or two. They never did dig into canon Hayley's life but apparently he was apart of it.

"Ugh, that nickname." Joseph groans.

"I'm gonna cut to the chase babe, remember the favour or multiple you owe me." The brunette hybrid says.

"Yup. Why you cashing one in now?"

"Mhm. Got anything on resurrection spells, my honey pie?" Hayley questions.

"Duh, I have everything on everything, I send you a photo of the pages and btw ent even gonna ask what this shit is for." Joseph sighs.

"Probably for the best." She laughs.

"Bye bye now, haze." Joseph says.

"Bye Jojo." Hayley bids goodbye before she hangs up.

Not even ten seconds later does Hayley's phone ping again, and she looks at it with a accomplished grin.

Joey Bear✨🌵:
Should I be concerned for you safety?

Haze🧡🔥:
Just my mental health, bye now😉

Joey Bear✨🌵:
😶*searches up insane asylum*

Clicking off of her conversation with Joseph, she sends the pictures of the grimoire to all three of the siblings, who's phones beep in sync.

"There you go." She smirks at them all.

"Whose the friend who gave you this?" Rebekah asks.

"Ran with the pack I used to, slept together twice and he owed me some favours for getting him out of some shit he was in. Always finding trouble for himself, my joey." Hayley informs, not noticing how each of their faces turn into scowls when they heard she slept with him.

"You ever get together?" Klaus questions.

"Nah, we only needed a release at the time and he's now in a relationship with a chic named Naomi, she's an absolute babe but not my type." Hayley said, still not noticing when they all sighed in relief.

"Do you like girls?" Rebekah asks out of the blue, trying to sound confident but inside she was freaking out- Her brothers look at her weird for a moment.

"Obvi doll, I'm bisexual." The brunette hybrid informs winking at the blonde female original who tried, unsuccessfully, to conceal her crimson blush. "Any who, the spell." Hayley gestures to their phones.

"Are you going to perform it?" Elijah asks cautiously, not wanting the brunette hybrid who he's growing immensely fond of to be harmed nor his niece that was in her womb.

"Yeah, don't worry though I'll stop if it's to much- I'd never harm my child." Hayley says firmly and everyone nods.

"So- this spell with that, bring them into our... realm were we can interact with them?" Niklaus questions.

Hayley hums, nodding her head in confirmation.

"Can, one of you preferably Elijah and Rebekah because they are fully related to them, no offence, give me blood. Blood connections make it easier." The female hybrid gently commanded.

Elijah bit into his wrist in a instant, pouring his blood into the plastic cup and Hayley nodded in thanks.

"I'm gonna need to Chanel one of you."

"I'll do it." Niklaus volunteers immediately for the mother of his child who smiled small in thanks.

The Pregnant Hybrid grabbed the plastic bottle and put it in the middle of the table, putting her hands either side of the cup and chanting under her breath, then she grabbed onto The Original Hybrids hand channelling him a little bit and chanting slightly louder, the wind around them picked up harshly even thought they were indoors, the floor rattled slightly and getting continuously harder, before everything stopped and went back to normal as if nothing happened.

Hayley opened her eyes, releasing Klaus' hand (much to his disappointment) and suddenly a Loud, echoing thud was heard and two groans.

There stood, Kol and Finn Mikaelson looking around in apparent confusion before their gaze landed on their siblings.

"Hello Family, what a lovely surprise."