Chapter seventeen

17. BABY VAMPIRE

The pregnant witch-wolf hybrid wrapped a soft, fluffy grey robe around her self, her hair pulled into messy bun and her face completely bare of any makeup, like usual

The pregnant witch-wolf hybrid wrapped a soft, fluffy grey robe around her self, her hair pulled into messy bun and her face completely bare of any makeup, like usual. She briefly rubbed her eyes as pregnancy fatigue tried to say 'get yo fat ass back to sleep' but she couldn't otherwise she would literally be kidnapped if she remembered correctly.

A knock at the door proved her thoughts.

Before any of the Mikaelson's could answer the door, Hayley did, greeting the newbie vampire with a smile on her gorgeous face.

"Hi Josh." Hayley smiled genuinely, she really liked Josh's character in The Originals and thought he deserved so much better than what he got because the poor adorable bean didn't deserve to die, and she totally thought him and Aidan should be endgame- she'll have to introduce the two of them.

"Hi.. Hayley, right?" Josh took a guess. Klaus had unintentionally informed the vampire under his compulsion about the pregnant wolf because she was always on his mind so of course it happened to come out his mouth and he just ended up ranting to his compelled minion. Josh had been listening intently because he was curious about the lady who managed to capture the big bad hybrids heart, said hybrid had started the girl was the most beautiful person he'd ever come across and Josh was immediately skeptical but he can definitely agree to Klaus' words now.

"Yeah, you know me?" Hayley tilted her head confusedly, small smile still in place on her deliciously plump rosy lips.

"Oh yeah, Klaus talks about you a lot." With that being said, Josh was probably underplaying the situation because if it wasn't diabolical plans or threats then the Original Hybrid was talking about the Marshall girl.

"Does he now?" Hayley grinned cheekily, deciding to tease, knowing full well the still awake Mikaelson siblings could hear perfectly if they tuned into the conversation which she'd knows they all did because they're nosy little shits.

Before Josh could respond, Klaus hastily approached so the baby vamp didn't spill any of his secrets he had for some unknown reason chose to reveal.

"Joshua." Klaus tensely greeted, "did you need something?"

"Klaus, Marcel knows that you lied to him about where you lived." Joshua anxiously informed the original.

"Nik, why don't I deal with Josh." Hayley suggested brightly before leaning up to his ear and whispering something only he could hear, "you deal with the pest." She spoke, nodding her head outside.

A shiver went down Klaus's spine when she spoke, her warm breath fanning against him, however he swiftly regained his composure and nodded in agreement knowing both what she meant and that she could handle herself perfectly fine.

"Okay, Josh do you like face masks?" Hayley asks with a radiant smile as she drags the vampire upstairs with her, already planning on having a bonding session with him.

Her plans would be easier if he trusted and liked her, also she could use some friendship and a reliable, funny bestfriend was definitely what she knew she needed, Josh seemed like he could use the friendship as well.

"Duh." Joshua gave a smile back, he was still a little wary about her as she was supposedly with the Mikaelson family but she seemed like a compassionate, loving person and a nice friend, which he really needed in his life right now.

The Original Hybrid watched the newly made friends descend up the stairs for a few moments before he used his supernatural speed to appear behind his adopted son whom he had his fair share of quarrels with.

"Marcellus." The hybrid greeted smoothly, "any particular reason you've chosen to visit."

Marcel jumped startled, having not seen or sensed his once father figure, before he regained his composure seconds later.

"Klaus, since when did you live here?" Marcel raised one of his eyebrows in question, some thoughts of his recently turned vampire Joshua flying through his head as he'd witnessed the baby vamp previously interact with his sire and a unknown gorgeous, pregnant female.

"A while now actually, more homey don't you think." Klaus simply smirked back, unfazed by the silent move of power, knowing full well that he could easily overpower Marcellus if needs be.

"And you didn't tell me because..?" Marcel questioned, as if he should know all about his sire's personal life in New Orleans.

"Well it wasn't and still isn't any of your concern."  The Original Hybrid replied. "Now, would you like to come in?" Klaus asked, knowing the answer would be a solid no.

Marcel looked to the plantation seeing Rebekah stick her head out of the window and waving her fingers mockingly at him, Elijah slightly in view and if he wasn't mistaken or hallucinating, Finn and Kol the dead brothers of the family casually standing behind their sister.

"N-nah I'm good." Marcel said, feeling immensely spooked before he exited the premise at a rapid pace, making the Mikaelson family chuckle.

As Klaus came back into the house, Hayley came down the stairs, dressed in a green silk cami that showed of a slight amount of cleavage and a matching pair of shorts that showed of her smooth legs and her skin which looked soft to the touch. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail and Klaus, with his werewolf sense of smell, could smell the cherry lip balm she put on her plump lips.

"Nik." Hayley called him breaking him out of his daze, "Could- you possibly.. remove Josh's compulsion, please." She requested, looking up at him with those stunning eyes that he could get lost in forever.

"If you want, little wolf." He easily conceded, barely thinking the negative effects, if it would make his little wolf happy then that's all that mattered.

Hayley's Jaw slackened slightly in shock, followed by Kol and Finn. Rebekah and Elijah watched with slightly wider eyes but didn't find it that hard to believe knowing they too would do practically anything the Marshall girl asked them to.

And just like that, Klaus went up the stairs and removed his compulsion from the newbie vampire who couldn't be more grateful for his newly made friend.

"How'd you feel?" Hayley questioned as soon as The hybrid and The new vamp emerged from upstairs, she hopped other to her new friend placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Like a new person." Josh admitted, breaking into a series of happy laughter, "Thank you, Hayley, really." He smiled genuinely.

"No prob, J." Hayley grinned back, pulling him into a hug, the two of them having already exchanged numbers while they were upstairs chatting about anything and everything.

Josh laughed lightly at the nickname, "see you around, H."

"Stay safe." Hayley shouted out as her friend exited the plantation, she smiled to herself happy with her choice of friend, Josh was truly a underused character, he was funny, smart and adorable and she didn't understand why Julie didn't use more of him. The audacity.

"Now, who else wants to do face masks?" Hayley smiled larger, turning to the original family.