Chapter ten

While everyone else did their own thing, Hayley sat on her bed with various thoughts forming and swimming throughout her mind

Now that she was here she was planning to stop of shit ton of things, but the reality was she was just a triggered werewolf nothing more and nothing less- so what the is she supposed to do?

As if someone heard her thoughts, Hayley felt serval electricity sparks throughout her veins, her brows creased in confusion lifting her arm up only to see no injury or anything at all just normal.

But then something that startled the she-wolf terribly was when a buzzing sensation spread throughout her entire body, as if her body moved of its own accord her hands stretched out in front of her, resulting in her pillow lighting into flames. Eyes widening she quickly put it out.

Hayley sat still for a moment, blinking rapidly, she was so puzzled, canon Hayley was only a werewolf right? well she had to be otherwise they would have at least mentioned about her being a witch as well..

A thud brought her out of her thoughts. Turning around hastily she saw a large old looking leather book, with what looked to be over a good multiple hundred pages in it.

Thought this would come in handy,
I made sure Davina won't find
Out if you use magic
By the way your welcome ;)
-xo your guardian angel

Hayley's hand skidded over the book, a grimoire she thought, opening it her eyes scanned back and forth through various pages.

The book appeared to be much larger and.. older than anything Hayley had seen on the show, although they never really delved much into spells or any witchcraft which was quite unfair, they decked into vampires eating habits and werewolf transformations but not anything to do with witches or witchcraft.

The wolf- now apparently hybrid, decided to master some spells, mainly for self defence but also curiosity. It was definitely a good thing the girl had always been a curious soul and had chosen to learn languages- French, Latin, Archaic Latin, Bulgarian and Arabic. Funny thing is she left Bulgarian because of Katerina Petrova and Nina Dobrev in her world, and while she had already planned on, the witches in TVD and TO speaking Latin with the inactions, pushed her to learn the language herself.

The Marshall girl spent hours upon hours learning different spells that got increasingly more complex, she didn't know what it was at first but she one hundred percent felt more connected to nature, wether it was her werewolf or witch side she had no clue because they were both related to nature in one way or the other.

Some thoughts she had at the start of the day lessened, she was obviously more powerful being a witch-werewolf hybrid and all, so it would be easier for her to deal with the problems now.

Another question entered Hayley's mind, should she unlink herself from Sophie? Obviously that would be ideal, but if she did then she would risk exposing herself being a witch to everyone and she didn't know if she wanted that. Like how are you supposed to explain to the people that you just obtained these powers? She just couldn't, it wouldn't make sense.

Hayley knew what would go done tomorrow, the whole Agnes sticking Sophie with the dark object needle thing that was meant for a miscarriage, but she also knew that Davina would break the link and the baby would remain in perfect health.

As psychotic as people may perceive her, she herself wanted to torture Agnes for even thinking about trying to murder her child or a child in general, children were always Hayley's weak spot.

Hayley pondered if she'd ever tell the Mikealson's the truth about were she came from, dismissing the thought for now, she didn't really want to know what would happen if she told the family the truth. She did fear they wouldn't accept her, but perhaps it was just her own insecurities, either way she didn't want to tell them just yet.