💀period pains💀

"y/n do you need anything else?" izuku asked as he put f/s on your bed. it was your day of the mouth. and it hurt like a bitch, but thankfully you had the best boyfriend in the world who would do anything for you.

"er yeah actually," you said.

"what do you need, baby?" you opened your arms.

"your love please," you smiled. izuku held in a laugh, and went on your bed and hugged you. he wrapped your arms around him and smiled in content.

*time skip*

"y/n it's been four hours..." izuku said testing the waters. you snuggled up to him, loving his warmth.

"and?" you questioned.

"don't you think you need to stretch or something?"

"nah. i'm good baby," you said closing your eyes. you opened one to look up at him. "do you?"

"yeah..."

"how long you gon take?" you said letting him get up from your bed.

"babe," izuku deadpanned. "i'm still gonna be in the same room as you," he said, whilst stretching.

"can you come back now?" you whined stretching the 'w'. "i feel lonely,"

"you're such a big baby when you're on your period," he laughed, getting back in your bed with you.

"what can i say?" you smirked closing your eyes. "i'm a sucker for your cuddles,"

requested by Moonsiners