😕scars😕

[limey?]

you walked down the corridor to your boyfriends dorm room. he hasn't been himself lately; doesn't wait for you anymore, you don't eat lunch together. it's starting to make you worry. when you were talking about it with shoto and eijiro they said monoma [don't know if that's how u spell his name]said something really mean to him in changing rooms when they had joint training and izuku had seemed to take it really hard.

you stood outside his door and but your ear on the door. you heard small muttering but you couldn't quite make it out. so you opened the door quietly to see you boyfriend, shirtless, standing in front of a mirror. you step inside and closed the door behind you.

"is he right? i'm covered in them and it's a wonder how she hasn't left me yet, she could go for anyone else, why hasn't she?" he said tracing his finger over his scars.

"because i don't love anyone the way i love you babe," you said making yourself known. he practically jumped at the sound of your voice.

"y-y/n what are you doing here?" he said turning around.

"habe what did that blondie say to you?" you said walking up to him.

"kacchan?"

"what? no. monoma," when you said that, he didn't look at you; he looked at the ground. he wanted to avoid your gaze. "babe please tell me," you used your thumb to wipe the tears falling from his eyes. "you can talk to me remember,"

"he said that my quirk is stupid since i can't control it and it gives me all these scars, that he said you'll leave me and go for someone like him because they're disgusting,"

"bab-,"

"and I wouldn't be shocked if you did. i'm you're way out of my league; you're smart, funny, beautiful and i'm just mph-" you kissed his lips and snacked your arms around his neck. he kissed you back slowly and put his hands on your waist.

"um......uh okay wow w-what was that for?" he asked as you both parted for air.

"to show you that i love you and you don't need to listen to that idiot. your scars show how hard you worked to get here," you said kissing him again. he gasped at the sudden contact but still smiled into the kiss.

"i love you y/n," 

"i love you too izu," you took his hand and started kissing his fingers which had the smaller scars on it. then you moved to the back of his hand which had bigger scars and started kissing them.

"uh y/n?" he asked.

"I'm just proving my point babe," You moved him to his bed and straddled him. You started kissing the scars on his arms. "Babe?"

"y-yeah?"

"don't let anyone, especially people who are pieces of shit, tell you that you aren't good enough for me because i love you because you're you, plus your scars are pretty hot," you said looking into his emerald eyes. he started to turn red.

"y/n! don't say stuff like that," he said looking away.

"what? the truth? as the avatar its my job to help the people who are in need, and you izuku midoriya are in need,"

"i a-am? of what?"

"yes. of my love," you start kissing him all over his face which made him laugh. which is exactly what you wanted him to feel; confident about himself and happy.