💔when he sees you cry💔

you've been avoiding izuku and most of class 2a. why? because you were really sad and depressed about certain avatar things. you didn't want them to worry about you. you didn't want to make them distracted from their hero work. it would make you feel too guilty.

when you got to your dorm you fell down your bed and started to cry. the pressure the monks were giving you, was to much for you. you were in your thought too much that you didn't feel or sense izuku walk in your room.

"y/n?" you heard. you looked up but the amount of tears that were coming out your eyes, you only saw a blurred vision. you rubbed the tears out of your eyes to see your green haired, freckled boyfriend. "hey...what's wrong baby?" he said, closing the door behind him. he walked up to the side of your bed and knelt down before you. "y/n?" you didn't respond, you turned your head away trying not face him, as you were still crying. "hey...talk to me," he said, reaching for your chin. he took your chin and, gently forced you to look at him.

you look into his eyes, to see that he was being very genuine. his eyes were filled with concern. you sigh knowing he not going to leave you alone until you tell him.

"i guess..." you start.

"go on. i'm listening," he comforted.

"the monks, from the air bending temple, they've been on my case. my airbending isn't as good as they want it. and they always compare me to avatar aang. and it kinda makes me feel kinda. insecure? i guess. i just feel pressured,"

"they must be blind-"

"they are," you said, you started to laugh, something izuku hasn't seen for a very long time. "but...i think right i just need hugs and kisses from you to make me feel better," you said.

"of course y/n," and you send your time together, just hugging and kissing and talking about life in general.