👿villain deku?👿p5

it was the worst scenario possible. it was you, gigi, myles, avi and richard vs shigiraki, toga, dabi and deku. the love of your life. you both looked into each others eyes not wanting to hurt each other before toga came and lunged towards you.

the worst thing was that you were eight months pregnant and the police needed you to be there badly. you felt pain with every step but you still continued like the number one hero you are. you almost gave into blood bending but you regained your common sense and used airbending to blast her away.

it was thirty minutes into the fight until you finally get separated with deku in an abandoned building.

"doll. what are you doing here? you're pregnant remember," he said, cradling your bump with his scarred hand. you laughed lightly trying to ease the tension. you put your hand over his and looked at him.

"yeah, i know-" you closed your eyes in panic as you felt your water break 

"doll!? are you okay? what's wrong?"

"fuck. it hurts," you felt your vagina stretch. and it hurt like a bitch.

"your water just broke. baby, breathe and don't panic. you need to get to a hospital,"

"oh so you think they're just gonna let the number one villain take the number one hero to the hospital. sorry baby but I don't think that's how works,"

"wow. you're pregnant and you still got your sass," he grumbled still holding your bump.

"and it's not going anywhere," you laughed.

"yeah i know, i guess i'll let myself get captured,"

"oh ok-i think the fuck not good sir. baby. i'm not gonna let that happen-" you closed your mouth and clenched your eyes not wanting to show your discomfort.

"doll i'm taking you. now," deku walked out the building with you in his arms. avi, gigi, myles and richard stopped fighting shigiraki, dabi and toga and rushed to your side. richard took you from deku and carried you bridal style.[richard is taller then you]

"i, deku, am giving up on my villainous behavior you may arrest me and I won't resist,"

"no! wait baby-" you saw deku get on his knees' and put his hands behind head. he took a long look at you before mouthing the words 'i love you'. you saw him get dragged by the police but you couldn't think about him right now. right now, you had to think about the baby that is ripping open your vagina.