😎when you wear his hero costume😎

out of all the things you could have done today; you decided to wear his costume. you don't know how many braincells you lost to posses you to do this but you did it anyway.

"damn. it doesn't even look that bad," you mumbled; looking in the mirror.

"hey puppy have you seen my-" izuku started walking into your room. he froze and looked at your body. and you looked amazing. you had tightened the belt near your waist and it showed of your body shape perfectly.

"hey zuku. i wanted to try your hero costume. what do you think?" he just stood there frozen. "zuku.... hey zuku?" you walked up to him and lightly tapped him on the cheek. it got him out of his trance. and he blushed ferociously. "so how do i look?" 

"really nice. i mean," 

"aw thanks babe,"

"um b-but i k-kinda need t-that right now so can I h-have it p-please?"

"sure," 

"you wanna watch me change?"

"i'm soo sorry," he ran out the door faster than tenya could ever. you changed into  a hoodie and shorts and gave him his costume back. he quickly kissed your cheek and ran.

"imsosorryihavetoleaverightnoebutyoulookedveryniceinmycostumeiloveyoubye!" you laughed of how he ran

"thanks babe," he thought about you in his costume all day when he was patrolling. he couldn't get you of his mind.