🤔jealousy🤔p2

[i was literally typing this on ft wiv ma best friends i_dont_know876 and cullen1640 so if this is trash you can blame them:-)]

you and izuku were cuddling; since it wasn't a school day. you were in his room on his allmight themed bed. laying on your sides and you had your back against his chest[literally had to search up spooning since I'm so lonely(T_T)]. it was very peaceful and nice. but like your mini date it had to be interrupted. this time by knocking.

"deku? are you in here," said an annoying voice. it was the one and only ochaco uraraka. you forgot that they were training together.

"babe? come on get up," you whispered before tickling your boyfriends' side. he groaned in response.

"y/n," he whined. "it's only like eight isn't? and we're not going to school today," he said turning to face you.

"yep. but you have training with her don't you?" you said. and like it was rehearsed ochaco knocked again.

"deku? are you awake? can i come in?"

"oh yeah," he said remembering. "but i don't wanna go," he whined. "i wanna stay here with you,"

"you're such a big baby," you said holding his face. "how about i come with you? you know to make it better?"

"really?!"

"course babe,"

"yes," you literally saw the stars in his eyes. you both got up his head and izuku went to open the door for ochaco.

"hey deku!" she smiled.

'wow so enthusiastic,' you though.

"hi ochaco. could you wait in the living space? me and y/n are going to be down in a minute,"

"oh okay- wait y/n?" her smile falters.

"yeah she's coming too, is that okay? for my girlfriend to come?" izuku said crossing his arms.

"of course" she said lying through her teeth. "she can come,"

"okay just making sure,"

"okay then. i'll see you downstairs. bye," and with that izuku smiled and closed his door. ochaco turned around and huffed in disappointment.

'damn you y/n. i'll get him from you one-way or another,'

*time skip*

"you guys can do whatever you want. i'm gonna do some painting in the corner maybe after my meditation. if you need me just try and get my attention," you said to ochaco and izuku. izuku nodded and ochaco smirked.

'yes maybe i can change his mind to go out with me instead,' she thought. you walked over to the corner of the gym gamma and you sat down. you closed your eyes, put your legs in a crossed position and put your fingers together.

you felt the spirits around you and your boyfriend walking up to you. you smiled. you kept your eyes closed.

"baby? what's mph-" you felt his lips on yours. you smiled into the kiss. 

"nothing. i just wanted to kiss you," he smirked. "and ochaco been really touchy lately. i just wanted to show her that i'm with you," he said. you opened your eyes.

"right?" you looked over to ochaco and saw her fuming. you glared at her with a smile.

'shouldn't fight a war you can't win in,'

bxby_boomer here u go