👋how you met👋

you walked out of your house in an faded allmight hoody [ik hes definitely not no.1 hero when izuku is a second year but he's still one of the best hero's in ma eyes], baggy jeans and trainers. as you wanted to get some products for your hair.

you walked down the road to a beauty supply/ hair store. walking in the scents of mango and coconut filled your nose. you got a basket and started surfing the shop for items that you wanted.

*in the same store*

"do you like this one, eri?" said izuku while holding up a yellow bow to her. 

"deku you have showed at least twenty of them in the last five minutes any of them is fine," she smiled at him.  for the last five minutes, izuku has tried to find an accessory for Eri something that suits her. You would think because he is so good at analyzing things he would have found something for her but nope. he trash at this[welp i feel so meaannn (T_T)]. he put the bow back and told eijiro say with eri while he was gonna look for something good. 

he walked down the isle thinking and mumbling to hard and he bumped into you.  he was about to fall back but you used your air bending to lift him back off the ground[i have no fucking idea if you r allowed 2 save someone using quirks i think it's illegal to use them outside but idk].

"fuck. yo are you ok?!" you asked looking into his emerald green eyes. 

'woah pretty,

"oh um yeah i'm sorry for bumping into you," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. he was mesmerized by your beauty. your melaninated skin was something he had never seen before and he found it beautiful. your e/c eyes shone with concern for him.

"nah, it's chill, babyboy. thank god, my reflexes are go quick. wait. hold on. aren't you izuku midoriya from ua? its nice to meet you. i'm y/n l/n," you said.

"yeah. i'm izuku midoriya. its nice to meet you too," he said.

"so what are you doing here? don't wanna be rude but you don't seem like the kinda boy that cares about his hair so much," you said.

"um y-yeah. i don't really but i'm here trying to get a accessory for a friend of mine," he said.

"wait really? that's soo nice. what type of stuff does she like? i can help you," you said.

"ahh no its fine i-," he started but you cut him off.

"nah. it's chill. i'm bored as fuck so i don't mind," you said.

"o-oh okay then. you can meet her if you want," he asked.

"aight. say less," you said. you both walked towards eri and eijiro. 

"hey guys. i'm y/n l/n but you guys can call me y/n," you waved to them. they waved back with sweet smiles.

you spoke with eri; she was shy at first but she warmed up to you and she told you her color was red. so you wandered around the store an find two red bows which matched her big, beautiful red eyes perfectly. you gave them to izuku, waved goodbye and went to pay for your stuff.

as you were walking out the store with your stuff; you felt izuku walking up up to you.[seismic sense].

"what's up midoriya?" you asked without turning around.

"l/n how did you know i was behind you?" asked izuku.

"part of my quirk," you smirked, turning around.

"i've been meaning to ask. what exactly is your quirk?" Izuku said.

"you know soon enough midoriya. i'll see you soon okay?" you said. and with that, you turned around and walked off.

'soon enough?' he thought. 'i wonder when I'll see her again,'