👿villian deku?👿p6

[spoiler for katsuki hero name]

gemini midoriya was born 9th of december at 5:20. it took time, patience but it still happened. uou were so happy. richard, avi, gigi and myles were there with you; holding your hands, calming you down. basically the family you knew knew you had. katsuki, shoto and eijiro came after you gave birth.

but you were still worried about deku. he was one of the only things in your mind. and they realized. 

you were looking out the window of your hospital room and you saw the sky turn slowly grey. it started to rain; kinda like of how you're feeling.

"you miss that shitty nerd don't you?" asked katsuki. everyone elsed turned to look at you.

"yeah. i just wanna know what's happening to him," you sighed/

"do you want us to go ask?"

"nah, i don't want to bother you guys, wait what happened to toga and shigiraki?"

"those shitty losers gave up as soon as deku gave up,"

"i'm shocked that he gave up his villianousness up for you and gemini,"

"honestly...i am too. i miss him and i just don't want him to be hurt. i want him to be safe,"

"i don't know y/n. h was villain before he could still get life sentences if he goes to court,"

"but he's never killed before, could one of you just go find him for me please?"

"sure shit face. where do you want me to look?"

"hold on. imma use my seismic sense,"

"wait y/n you shouldn't strain yourself you just gave birth-"

"y/n! don't stand up yet,"

"eiji, avi i love you. but if you don't want me to punch you right now, i suggest you move," they moved and you got on the edge of your bed and stomped one of your feet on the floor. you felt everything flow through you. you closed your eyes and focused.

"he's at the xxx police station, he looks so sad," it was breaking your heart.

"okay shit face. i'll go now," katsuki had reached the door and before leaving.

"wait take a picture of gemini can show him, please?"

"sure shit face," he took out his phone and took a few pictures of gemini sleeping in your hands.

"tell him i love him,"

"i will," katsuki left and everyone else stayed behind with you.

"don't worry y/n. everything will be fine," you smiled in response.

when katsuki got there and asked to see deku they let him. he was in a holding cell with his arms on his knees, looking down on the ground. only thinking about his child and the love of his life.

"oi," He looked up to see the pro hero dynamyte. "here," katsuki passed deku his phone through the gaps of the cell. deku took the phone and looked at the screen. tears started to appear in his eyes. he saw a picture of you with your beautiful daughter in your arms.

"thank you kacchan,"

"no problem nerd,"

"you know we used to know each other right,"

"yeah..."

"i miss that,"