🤕panic attacks🤕

[waring: panic attacks]

you weren't in the best state of mind right now. your palms were sweaty, your vision was blurred from the tears coming out of your eyes. and your breathing was heavy.

it was the worst time to have a panic attack; they would people in the dorms but you didn't want to both them. it would make you feel guilty like you are bothering them. 

you tried focusing on items but nothing was working.

"s-shit," you took out your phone and dialed your boyfriend. you head the ringing and waited silently for him to answer. 

'wait. what if i'm bothering him?'

"y/n? hey puppy. are you okay?" you heard him say through the phone. "puppy?" you stayed silent as you bit your lip. "hold on y/n. i'm coming to your dorm,"

"no wait-" the call ended and you looked at your phone. the next thing you heard- no wait felt something on the balcony.

*knock knock*

"y/n? can i come in?" you felt yourself nod. he opened the door and came to you. he slid next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. "hey," he said softly. 

"how did you get to the balcony?" you asked.

"oh. i used my quirk," he said scratching his cheek. "you wanna talk about...this?"

"you know my bipolar disorder?"

"yeah..."

"i think it's annoying people. like i get it i would be annoying because of my mood swings but i feel like it's affecting everyone as well as me but-"

 "y/n. i promise you. you're not annoying annoy. your personality is one of the best things about you as well as your smile, your craziness-"

"hey!"

"and your beauty," he finished, kissing your lips. you smiled into the kissing making it deeper. "and if anyone has a problem with i'll do something to them,"

"of course you will. my hero,"

requested by _killuaswife