💘i love you💘

[how soft this makes me is insane-]

"i love you," you turned your head to look at izuku, surprised of what just said. Sure he says i love you all the time but usually not a lot. since he's not into that my pda.

i guess i could say you guys were having a moment. you were on his balcony, with your head on his shoulder, looking at the sky. the yellow ball in the sky was slowly coming down which gave the sky a yellow, purple, red, orange ombre of colors.

"huh?" you heard him stuff fine but you were so taken back you needed some confirmation. he started to smile, his usual sweet smile, while putting you on his lap.

"i said i love you y/n,"

"yeah. i heard you i'm just surprised you don't usually say it a lot," as you said that his smile falters. you felt so bad you were about to say something but his smile returns and he starts to speak.

"i guess i'll just say it more often,"

"oh yeah?" you said smugly.

"actually i shouldn't just say it do you," he said placing you off his lap, standing up and pulling you up with him. "i should say it to the whole worl- no wait universe,"

"go on then. say it," he put both of his hands on each sides of your face, slightly squishing your cheeks.

"i love you," he whispered.

"i thought you were gonna say it to the whole universe, why did you whisper?" you whispered back not trying to break the silence he had created.

"because," he whispered looking into your e/c eyes, you saw his eyes sparkle. "you are my whole universe," your eyes closed in bliss and you smiled back to him.

"i love you too zuku,"