❤confession❤

you would think that your friends would leave you alone for liking izuku. nah; they be all up in your business. it had only been like a week as well.

they were helping you by trying to get you guys alone together or being partners or working together. literally anything. 

and what made it worst was that all the boys found out. [mina told denki who told eijiro who told katsuki who told everyone but izuku just to spite him] they also helped the girls by putting you guys together too.

at first it was kinda annoying but you were happy you were spending more time with him than you were before but you knowing him you knew he was gonna get suspicious. and he did.

"um...y/n can i t-talk to you?" asked izuku. class had just ended and you were packing up your stuff; until izuku walked over to you.

"about what?"

"um something private," he said fiddling with his fingers.

'his heart is beating real fast. is he scared? wait is he lying? no izuku don't lie,'

"y/n? is that a yes?"

"oh. yeah, yeah. just give me a sec," you stuffed the rest of your belongings in your bag and looked at him. "aight. let's go,"

*time skip*

you both were walking in silence. you were a bit in front that him.  it wasn't awkward; it was comfortable but you were getting kina annoyed. he said he wanted to talk to you about something.

"okay. stop walking," you stopped and face him. "i thought you wanted to talk about something?"

"i do but i-i don't know how to-"

"dunno how to what? you can tell me. i'm not gonna judge you or tell anyone," you smiled.

"um okay," izuku took a deep breath in. "you know how everyone is putting us together? in like class and stuff?"

yeah..."

"welliumrealizedthatilikedyuoandicompletelyunderstandifyoudon'tlikemeback,"

"yeah. imma need you to repeat that but slower," you laughed trying to ease his nerves.

"i um like you. and i understand if you don't like me back. i'm not exactly a dateable person,"

"says who? i think you're a very dateable person," a light blush dusted izuku's cheeks.

"r-really?"

"yep. it's facts. you're kind, strong, strong willed, good at analyzing stuff,"

"wow. i um didn't really see myself like that," he said scratching his cheek.

"well as your girlfriend, i'll help you see yourself like that,"

"wait. girlfriend?"

"you don't want me to be your girlfriend?"

"no, i do. no i mean yes. i mean-" you put a finger to his lips and smiled.

"i get you,"