👿villain deku?👿p4

you had been feeling sick a lot lately. you thought it was nothing and just left it. but your period didn't come and then you started to panic. so being logical you went to buy a test.

you got it, brought it home and did the test. you were waiting about  four minutes until you felt your boyfriend and possible baby daddy come through the door. it was around night so he learned his lesson from last time.

"doll?"

"i'm in the bathroom," you felt him walk over and you were scared. scared of the results of the test.

"hey- doll are you okay?" he said puling you into a hug.

"i- um...i-,"

"hey," he said softly putting a hand on each of your cheeks. "you can tell me i won't judge you," You looked into his eyes and felt peace.

"i think..."

"yeah?"

"i think i'm pregnant," you saw his face change to a happy expression. "but i don't know so i took the test and i think the results are ready,"

"okay. do you wanna check?"

"can you? i'm kinda nervous,"

"of course doll," he let go of your cheeks and walked in the bathroom. you started to pace up and down trying to calm yourself down.

'sh!t what if i'm not pregnant then i got his hopes up for nothing,' you thought.

"doll?"

"yeah?" deku come out with the test and tears where coming out of his eyes.

"you're pregnant,"

"i am?!"

"yeah you are," you run to give him a hug which ended up with you both lying on the floor, laughing in each others embrace. "so what are you gonna name him?"

"him? nah it's gonna be a girl,"

"how do you know?" you smirked

"mothers intuition baby,"

when people started seeing your baby bump they asked you who the father was. obviously they were curious of the number one hero's love life.

"oh it was just a one night stand but i decided to keep the baby," you said to keep everyone of your back. everyone just left it as that expect for gigi, myles, avi, richard [part of team avatar. imma introduce them later] and shoto, katsuki, eijiro, momo, mina and kyoka.

one day they all sat you down at katsukis' and eijis' agency to talk about it. they sat you down. 

"y/n tell us the truth. who is the father?"

".............." you stayed quiet not sure of how they were going to react.

"y/n this is serious,"

"please tell us,"

"come on. we won't judge you,"

"please tell us y/n,"

"it's deku's',"

"wait the villain?" you nodded. they were shocked but they all support you and they promised if they crossed him they wouldn't kill him. katsuki didn't fully promise though.

"thank you guys so much,"

"just be safe okay?"

"i'm the fucking avatar. i'm always safe," you said.

"but if he does anything to you or the child, i'll kill him," said katsuki.

"don't worry. he's not that bad i promise," you said laughing. everyone laughed with you while katsuki growled.