🤔jealousy🤔p1

(i actually don't hate ochaco but lyk i thought for d sake of this, y not?¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

"deku-kun!"

"deku!"

"deku come on,"

it had been pissing you off. ochaco had been cozying up to izuku and you didn't know why. you know he's nice and kind but even he was getting annoyed at her. everyone knows that you are with him and he's with you. why is she the only that can't get through her skull? because she didn't care. she didn't care that izuku told you he loved you. she didn't care that you told him you loved him back. she only cared that she liked him. and she wanted him to like her back.

it was a normal day at school. it was the end of school and you and izuku were walking slowly to dorms. you haven't been as much team with each other since your avatar missions are taking up most of your time. but him being him, he wanted to know all about your missions.

"that sounds dangerous,"

"yeah it was. i'm so glad i went though i wouldn't have meet more airbenders. but i seriously need to work on my airbending,"

"well i think," he took your hand and kissed it. you felt like a princess. no a queen. "you're a very good airbender," 

"you shouldn't flatter me ya know. it's the truth. i really need to practice, how about we practice tomorrow?" 

"i can't, puppy. i'm sorry,"

"nah it's chill. why not though?"

"ochaco wanted me to train with her,"

"oh,"

"but if you want me to train with you i-,"

"nah babe it's chill. i don't mind," you smiled. but you did mind. a lot. you pouted a little but it wasn't noticeable to him.

*time skip*

"y/n can I speak with you?" you were in the ua garden; eating strawberries with izuku. his head there on your thighs and you were lying against a blossom tree. it was almost a mini picnic date since lunch was a free period you would have together. but it had to be interrupted by ochaco.

"can it wait? i'm kinda busy right now," you whined.

"no. it's important," she stated. 

"it's okay puppy. i'll just see you later,"

"but babe-"

"just go, come on," he said lightly hitting your thigh. you slowly lifted your boyfriends head of your thigh and stood up. you dusted your uniform. ochaco started to walk off and you walked behind her. she stopped at a corridor which no one was in.

"alright wassup?" you said leaning on one of the walls facing the brunette. ochaco stayed silent. "ayo? you good? did you drag me here for no reason or do you have something to sa-"

"deku's mine. y/n,"

"...........eh?"

"do you not understand fucking english[i was gonna put japanese/mandarin but couldn't arsed], i said he's mine," you smirked at that comment. 

"yours? who the fuck do you think you are? izuku is not an object you can just claim, he chose to be with me, i didn't force him to be with me," you started. ochaco looked like she was going to say something but you didn't let her start. "ochaco i really don't think you wanna start something like this with me. and i'm not just saying that because i'm the avatar. but i'm literally the avatar,"

"i don't care,"

"fine," you shrugged. you can try but you'll fail," you said getting off the wall and walking out the corridor. "see you in class," you flashed your avatar state eyes at her and she jumped at the sudden show of aggression.

"fuck you y/n, you aren't need here," she thought clenching her fist, looking at you walk back outside to the person