Chapter 0: Extinction

*The scene begins with fire..fire & numerous bodies everywhere, some dead & some injured but one person stands. The person looks very old & very wise and on his arm, there is armband on him that shows the roman numeral of two..he looks at all the carnage around him as other footsteps can be heard.*

???: Is this what it has come too...THIS! THESE ARE THE LENGTHS OF WHICH YOU WILL GO TO IN ORDER TO GET THE JOB DONE?

*There is no response as the footsteps get closer and music chimes in.*

???: ANSWER ME MADDOX! ARE YOU NOT PLEASED YET? WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT??

*The footsteps stop as the camera pans up to see...*

.........
.........
.........
..........

Lord Mirage: What more do I need? I don't think you understand the severity of your situation..you are the 2nd of Ancient Ones, the ones who have kept me locked away for too long. I have the blood of the 1st on my hands, all of these young soldiers that you have rounded up are dead because of you..you rallied your troops for a threat you had no knowledge of, how pathetic & idiotic do the "ancient ones" have to be..

The 2nd Ancient One: I will not be forced to doubt myself for a situation out if my control..this world has been nothing but peaceful & the wicked have been very slim in the open, we prided ourselves on keeping this world peaceful and we did but YOU, You and your sick, twisted, demented outlook on life has halted a lot of things and that's why we halted you! You are a menace to this world & everyone who inhabit it, that's why we shut you away!

*Mirage looks at the Ancient One with a smile..a smile that turns into a slow laugh.*

The 2nd Ancient One: You're laughing... that's all you can do? You have slaughtered multiple soliders, some had families, others were just starting..you murdered them in cold blood and you laugh?

Lord Mirage: You should know that someone like me loves to admire their own work.. sometimes art comes from even the bloodiest of wars and this is no different, the people here were all dead men walking anyways. Besides, it's elementary..after all, everybody dies one day or another. They pledged their souls to you meaning that they would stop living in order to save YOUR skin..YOU sent them to the slaughter. YOU caused this mess to happen. THE ANCIENT ONES ARE NOTORIOUS LIARS AND I HAVE MORE THAN PROVED IT-...I see, look at you. You caught me monologuing. Impressive for the quick minute but no more will I waste my time.

*Another person walks into frame, he is wearing a white suit with a black leather jacket & a hat with a red feather in it, the man's name is Tommy Miles.*

Tommy Miles: Shut the fuck up you shrill.

*Tommy grabs the man by his face and slams the back of his head into the wall, the old man cries out in pain as Miles starts kicking his head into the wall, the man is barely alive as blood pours from his head. Miles looks at the blood and gets a sick smile, he throws the man down to the ground and pulls out a pistol placing it at the man's head.*

Tommy Miles: Say the word and he is gone Mirage.

Lord Mirage: I request you don't kill him because that would be too easy Tommy.

Tommy Miles: Damnit. Alright, what do you propose we do?

*Mirage smiles as if he knows something.*

Lord Mirage: Get Adam in here, tell him to bring our most valued tool.

Tommy Miles: *Tommy smirks as he knows what Mirage means* Gotcha, I'll go get him now.

*Tommy walks off as Mirage stares at the Ancient One.*

Lord Mirage: You see my friend, as another wise man once said...there are fates worse than death.

*Tommy comes back into the room with Adam Aries, Aries has brown hair and is wearing a red/yellow long trench coat while he is carrying something that looks as if it is an oversized machine gun.*

Adam Aries: Here you go boss, just as you wanted.

Lord Mirage: Thank you very much Adam, you & Tommy's work will not be unrewarded..when we get back to our ship you will be rewarded.

*Mirage grabs the weapon and looks at the Ancient One*

Lord Mirage: Our time may have been cut short but this little meeting of ours will not go without something for me.

*Mirage pulls the trigger as the gun powers up.*

Lord Mirage: I can't wait to see the outcome of this.

The 2nd Ancient One: Not this..please, anything but this..

*The gun shoots off an arrow shaped bullet that goes straight into the ancient ones head, a shine of light goes off the engulfs the entire screen..the scene comes back and the ancient ones is there but he is not alive..it looks as if he is stuck in some kind of frozen state and with his frozen state he is on a type of circled stand.*

Lord Mirage: I've always wanted a new trophy for the collection..

*Mirage grabs the "trophy" of the man and walks over to Miles & Aries.*

Lord Mirage: Set the rest of this ship ablaze, we have what we came for and now it is time to find out who the last ancient one is..and once they are gone then the world will be plunged into darkness and ours for the taking because after it is all said and done.

*Mirage walks forward toward his exit as fire begins to appear behind him, Aries & Miles.*

Lord Mirage: Extinction is the end of all things.

*Mirage walks forward as Aries & Miles walk forward with him and the scene burns up with the rest of the ship..*

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 0: END.