Chapter 15: The Centra of Attention

*The scene fades in with Robert Squared & Gabrielle Owens stand across from JZ & ...the new person on the field, Centra.*

Gabrielle Owens: You're kind of in the way!

Robert Squared: It's clear that they aren't moving and are with Mirage..give us names and we'll give you a fight.

Centra: My name is Centra, a loyalist of Lord Mirage since the very beginning and that's all that you will need to know.

JZ: And my name's JZ! The best one on the team right here and right now, hell I got the skills to prove it!

*JZ hits a backflip...as everyone looks incredibly unimpressed.*

Robert Squared: ...Nice

JZ: We'll circle back to that, anyways.

*JZ punches Gabrielle in the face as the fight begins! Robert runs at Centra in attempt for a strike but Centra dodges*

Centra: Nice attempt but I can do better.

*Centra snaps her fingers and ice picks form around her and she launches them at Robert, Robert backs up into a tree and starts to dodge the picks that attempt to hit him in vital areas as it ends off with Robert dodging a pick aimed for his head.*

Robert Squared: Trying to make it on sight?

Centra: Trying to make it painful.

*Robert makes a dash for Centra but Centra on a whim catches crafts an sword of Ice and blocks Roberts kick that he attempted but Roberts smart and uses his other leg to smash her chin in with a backflip kick and he lands on his feet with a smile. Centra has an irritated look on her face.*

Robert Squared: Did that hurt?

Centra: Charming.

*Centra without hesitation summons and tosses ice made ninja stars toward Robert, however, Robert pulls out an ice shield that blocks them!*

Robert Squared: Did ya like that trick? It seems almost similar doesn't it?

Centra: You absolute jester! I'll have your head!

*With her sword still in hand, Robert conjures up a sword up himself and they immediately clash, meanwhile, JZ & Gabrielle are having a brawl themselves as JZ has Gabrielle in a choke hold.*

JZ: Aww what's the matter hot stuff? Losing air?

*JZ laughs at the admittingly clever line but Gabrielle steps on his toes causing him to yell out in pain, he lets go of the hold and Gabrielle wall runs on the tree and dropkicks him on the back and face first into the tree!*

JZ: Ow! My fucking face! What's your problem?!

Gabrielle Owens: Oopsies, my legs just slipped.

*JZ goes for another swing but Gabrielle dodges and hits JZ in the balls with full force!*

JZ: Oh dear god! My balls!

*Gabrielle shoves JZ over as he cries out in pain, Gabrielle sees Robert continuing his fight with Centra.*

Centra: You're a formidable fighter but do you have what it takes?

Robert Squared: I certainly have what you have.

Centra: Again, charming.

*Both of them are at a standstill but Centra summons a ice knife and slashes Robert in the side with it, Robert stumbles back as his ice weapons disintegrate and Centra boots him down to the ground.*

Centra: So naive, you had so much to learn but now it's time that teaching goes to waste. Glory to Lord Mirage, may he bring in the new galaxy..

*Gabrielle leaps from the side and tackles Centra before she can do anything!*

Gabrielle Owens: I don't care about whatever new galaxy you're talking about but I'm ending this battle.

*Gabrielle starts throwing kicks but Centra continues to dodge, Gabrielle goes for a spin kick but Centra dodges again.*

Centra: You're tiring yourself.

Gabrielle Owens: Go fuck yourself.

Centra: Noted.

*Centra immediately blocks another kick and crafts an ice gauntlet and hits Gabrielle with all her force as it sends Gabrielle flying through a tree! Gabrielle is out cold as Centra stands tall with a smile.*

Centra: And you call yourselves heroes? Heroes stand back up and fight for what's right in their eyes, I guess that makes all of us the heroes of our own stories right? But people like you never see it that way, it's actually laughable how your jokes & recklessness can and will hinder you. I'm sparing myself the troubling of ridding you from this lifetime, stay in your lane and realize that you are merely a speck in the history of common man.

*Centra opens a portal as JZ follows in suit..right after he spits on Gabrielle.*

JZ: THAT'S for kicking my balls.

Centra: JZ.

JZ: Alright, alright.

*JZ walks with Centra through the portal and it disappears, the scene ends with Robert still bleeding on the ground as the heroes..have list this time.*

***************************************************************************

Chapter 15: END.