Chapter 3: Live & Learn

*A shoot of a city is seen, more specifically the beautiful New York City. I use the word beautiful loosely but....*

*City Escape from the Sonic Adventure 2 Soundtrack plays!*

*A flash of orange rushes down the streets as a car follows! The flash of speed rushes past various people that are waiting for a bus splashing water on all of them.*

???: Oopsies! My bad!

*The voice sounds a tad bit sympathetic but goes back to not caring as it stops at a food truck, the camera pans up showing to person's face*

Nate Xpress!
As fast as light!

*As if on que a car pulls up and someone gets out looking furious at Nate.*

???: Damnit Nate! We are here on a mission and you are wasting time!

Nate Xpress: Listen Ben, you have to understand that even during mission I need myself a quick bite to eat. I mean look at me.

*The person facepalms as a nameplate comes up.*

Ben Connell
Brother of Nate Xpress
Has no superpowers but excellent stealth and fighting skills

Ben Connell: Whatever you say, anyways I've heard that recent events have lead some of our biggest enemies down into the slums of New York.

*Ben & Nate are walking down an alley way as they talk about their mission.*

Nate Xpress: Oh ok, so I'm supposed to believe that the big bad Montel would take his big plans to of all the places New York?

Ben Connell: My guess is the fact that so much crime happens here that nobody would notice-

???: You came down the wrong alley way gentlemen.

*A man walks around a corner in some rebel gear and the nameplate comes up.*

Mustafa Ali

Ben Connell: Ah yes, Ali. It's been awhile since we've met.

Mustafa Ali: Oh I know but thankfully I have recently gone into business with someone and let's just say I won't be needing the slums of New York anymore..when I will be part of the new world.

*Nate & Ben look at each other questioning what was said..*

Nate Xpress: What kind of drugs did you find to think this messed up shit?

Ben Connell: Care to explain what you mean by...new world, Ali?

Mustafa Ali: I would love too but unfortunately due to my arrangements I can't nor would I ever tell you.

*While Ali is talking, members of his ragtag gang called "Retribution" show up. Ben & Nate stand back to back as the group circle them.*

Mustafa Ali: *Ali points his finger at them.* Get 'em.

*Ben immediately avoids a strike from Slapjack and takes him down. Nate uses his superspeed to outrun T-Bar, T-Bar gets ever growingly furious as Nate continues to taunt him.*

Nate Xpress: Damn, I've taken shits that are more serious then you my guy!

*T-Bar swings but Nate dodges again.*