Chapter 16: Mission..Somewhat Possible

Location: Innovative Denotations (on the outskirts of Philadelphia.)

*Extinction soldiers are seen creating bombs as Xander is eating donuts in a chair as Ryan Wells looks over Bane harshly forcing the soldiers around.*

Ryan Wells: How are you able to get all of these out so quickly?

Xander Davis: Simple, abuse.

Ryan Wells: Clearly.

Xander Davis: But right now I've got a question for you.

Ryan Wells: And I may possibly have an answer.

Xander Davis: Kurt said that you were quick to betray Venom when it came down to it, why'd you do it?

Ryan Wells: No matter what they think, Venom was expendable & it's the same with Carnage. The fate that befell them was doomed to them from the moment they made their wrong choice and for that I can't help them.

Xander Davis: I like the way you think, honestly, you chose well having Bane be your only man left.

Ryan Wells: It wasn't by choice, it was by circumstances.

Xander Davis: ...Yeah, I feel that.

*Xander & Ryan continue on watching as Babe orders the bombs to be spread out.*

***************************************************************************

Location: Outside of Innovative Denotations

*We see the team from the Resistance's base along with Ash Raymond & Braden Blackwell as they approach the sight*

GM TTX: What the hell is this?

Miya Squared: This is Innovative Denotations, this company is currently run by Xander Davis who inheriting this business from his father who was actually drug trafficking in the underground site.

Braden Blackwell: ..There was drug trafficking here?

Miya Squared: That's what the news article said.

Charlie Dixon: I'm a bit skeptical.

Nate Xpress: The News is full of shit-

Ben Connell: Guys! Get down!

*Everyone rushes to hide as guards are outside the facility walking around.*

Braden Blackwell: If I can ask, what made you think this was the place?

Miya Squared: Mr. Davis has been downplayed everything his father did and has also really pushed the fact that he's rebranded into a firework factory, he's been seen on press sweating buckets whenever he got asked about it.

Nate Xpress: Perhaps he's just sick of people asking questions about what his dad did.

Miya Squared: I don't want to hear anything from you to me right now.

Nate Xpress: Oh come the fuck on..

Ben Connell: Don't start now.

Ash Raymond: Here's a great question, how are we getting in?

*While they are brainstorming about what they can do, a Innovative Denotations Truck stops at the end of the road a bit out of sight to the rest.*

Nate Xpress: I've got an idea.

*The person in the truck is just a kid trying to make a quick buck but Nate takes Charlie's gun and pointe it at the kid.*